Anyone seen a VCA edition for Sale?

Jimlah

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just curious has anyone has seen a Blue VCA editions for sale? How much did they originally sell for (I assume there was a VCA "premuim")? Just curious.

I wouldn't mind getting a playmate for my other toys if there were any available. :dontknow:

Jimlah said:
Just curious has anyone has seen a Blue VCA editions for sale? How much did they originally sell for (I assume there was a VCA "premuim")? Just curious.

I wouldn't mind getting a playmate for my other toys if there were any available. :dontknow:

Their is one in Palm Desert, CA. They are asking $31,500
http://www.desertauto.com/Articles.aspx?ID=273&picture=1

A friend of mine has one for sale with 3,000 miles. He is looking for $52K. It is in NJ.
Al

Whataguy83 said:
It could just be my crappy eyes but after looking at the pics it doesnt look like the interior has any of the blue stitching and its also missing its rear VCA sticker. Could be a regular SRT with a paint job:dontknow:
That's funny you're 100% right about the stitching.:dontknow:

Just have them email you a picture of the door sticker, that will have the info you need to show if it's a VCA or not

looks like the driver door has a dent and scratch also:dontknow:

Whataguy83 said:
It could just be my crappy eyes but after looking at the pics it doesnt look like the interior has any of the blue stitching and its also missing its rear VCA sticker. Could be a regular SRT with a paint job:dontknow:

IT DID HAVE THE DASH PLAQUE under the radio could not read what it said, and as far as the decal on the rear it was the first thing i noticed missing but that's easily fixed ,how many VCAs were made? sorry for the Caps at beginning

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back