Anyone Seen One of These?

labontecsi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw this in south Charlotte today, I had a hell of a time trying catching up to it in traffic.

084.jpg

Looks like a Hemi with a stepside bed. I think it's an option. I'll have to look into it.

First one I have ever seen, 340 hp 5.7 hemi , single cab , but the step side is new to me.

labontecsi said:
It's an '04/'05. I've never seen one, looks like a Ferd bed.
It might be a custom job. But those are definitely Dodge Ram taillights. Haven't found anything about a factory stepside but I'm still looking.
RamStepside.jpg

Last edited:
Yes I have once on Safari in the lower west by east west Serengeti . Roy and I were Cheetah hunting with 2x4's...The Korean dude is quicker then he looks :marchmellow:

FATJACK said:
You must be in your shop truck with that busted windshield
damn skippy, riding incognito. And SC has NO inspections, so it will stay that way. The turn signals don't work either:D :D

andrew heywood said:
That very well could be a ford bed. looks identical:dontknow: ?????
I don't know????? Still heavily customized.
lightning.jpg

TheSickness said:
Yes I have once on Safari in the lower west by east west Serengeti . Roy and I were Cheetah hunting with 2x4's...The Korean dude is quicker then he looks :marchmellow:

HAHAHAHA where the f**k do you come up with this stuff:dontknow: :D This guy kills me:rofl:

Definatly not a dodge bed, Most likely a ferd. Haha all stepsides look like a dog with a squaty body and a big ass head. :D

GADodgetech said:
Definatly not a dodge bed, Most likely a ferd. Haha all stepsides look like a dog with a squaty body and a big ass head. :D
I kinda like it:dontknow: :dontknow:

I feel like.................... Yeah, I'm sure.. I feel like I stepped into the Twilight Zone on that first picture..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back