Anyone selling a roe supercharger

Dustin1515

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking to buy a roe set up if anyone has one to offer please pm me and let me know thanks alot guys

Dustin1515 said:
Just a roe figured it's a little safer

It's all in the tune;) Not going over the 5.6lbs on a factory engine is key with the roe. Don't ask me how I know:eek:

kyle's srt10 said:
It's all in the tune;) Not going over the 5.6lbs on a factory engine is key with the roe. Don't ask me how I know:eek:

I hear this, and it makes me want to get a Roe (or a Paxton). I am very conservative with all my performance vehicles. I am old enough, and have enough experience, to maintain my discipline and not "get greedy." If I stay at 5-6psi with a good tune, is my motor _really_ going to last a good long time?

Or are there still plenty of stories of guys running 5-6 psi and their engines grenading shortly thereafter?

WA 2 FST said:
I hear this, and it makes me want to get a Roe (or a Paxton). I am very conservative with all my performance vehicles. I am old enough, and have enough experience, to maintain my discipline and not "get greedy." If I stay at 5-6psi with a good tune, is my motor _really_ going to last a good long time?

Or are there still plenty of stories of guys running 5-6 psi and their engines grenading shortly thereafter?
It can still pop. But not as likely as if you were running more boost. Like Kyle said, a good/safe tune is the key.:)

I am running 6-7# on a stock motor, but I'm building the engine this winter. Then it will be 10#s +

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back