Anyone traveling from Florida to New York

Demon 8

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have come to an agreement with Earl that it would be best if we could get Basco back and it is going to be difficult to get this done. Figured I would start here. Earl, are you OK havent seen a post since your call???

I will help with a North Carolina leg in the convoy!

Thats what I am talking about, find a member in each state and document the trip

FASTFOOD said:
I will help with a North Carolina leg in the convoy!

How far are you from I-77:dontknow: I MIGHT be driving from FL to WV on Oct. 24th.;)

Will be taking I-95 to I-26 to I-77 to I-79 to I-68...will end up in Bruceton Mills... Due East of Morgantown on I-68 about 30-40 min.:D
Will be snug for the dog though... Got no bench seat.

Demon 8 said:
Earl, are you OK havent seen a post since your call???
Well just got back from the mri,I have a fractured tibia,a bone contustin and a hemmerage.other then that I am o.k.got good pain meds.My wife just got off the phone with your wife.:rock:

Brat said:
Well just got back from the mri,I have a fractured tibia,a bone contustin and a hemmerage.other then that I am o.k.got good pain meds.My wife just got off the phone with your wife.:rock:

What the hell did I miss Earl,
Damn,I hope your feeling better soon.:stickyman::nurse: Don't hesitate to call if you need ANYTHING(maybe I should rethink that part).Get better brother.

1qksrt said:
What the hell did I miss Earl,
Damn,I hope your feeling better soon.:stickyman::nurse: Don't hesitate to call if you need ANYTHING(maybe I should rethink that part).Get better brother.

yea,me too?

01VIPERGTS/ACR said:
yea,me too?
Last night I was in the backyard talkin to the neighbor by the fence,Basco was running along the fence with the neighbors dogs,and the next thing I know is he runs head first into my left leg,about knocked me on my butt,sure hurt like hell.so now I have a soft wrap on the leg and I have an appointment with a orthopedic doc.

Brat said:
Last night I was in the backyard talkin to the neighbor by the fence,Basco was running along the fence with the neighbors dogs,and the next thing I know is he runs head first into my left leg,about knocked me on my butt,sure hurt like hell.so now I have a soft wrap on the leg and I have an appointment with a orthopedic doc.

So now,Your shipping to New York!!!
Thats one hell of a head butt!!:D

Last edited:
Earl
We would be happy to get him back and would love to have the club help make it happen. If Ken drives to WV we should be able to get some help from there, let me know

Brat said:

Hope you feel better - I am dealing with a broken left humerus bone as well, landed wrong on a jump and fell off my CRF450R - maybe I'll see you at the FL Orthopedic Institute - great bunch of Docs!!!

NBT said:
How far are you from I-77:dontknow: I MIGHT be driving from FL to WV on Oct. 24th.;)

Will be taking I-95 to I-26 to I-77 to I-79 to I-68...will end up in Bruceton Mills... Due East of Morgantown on I-68 about 30-40 min.:D
Will be snug for the dog though... Got no bench seat.
About 30 miles each side of charlotte.

Demon 8 said:
Earl
I dont hear you chiming in to stop this idea
I thought you spoke with your wife,she spoke with Julie yesterday,and told her we were keeping the dog.it really wasnt his fault that he was not looking where he was going.

Just please let me know if you think you may change your mind. If you dont feel attached to the dog, we do and would take him if you are having second thoughts. I hope you feel better brother!
He is dumb and clumbsy, but is also a great dog

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back