Anyone tried these?

500snakz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hankook in the 45 series? 50k mile tire too...reviews and specs seem pretty good.

Attachments

• 9255014_Hankook_RH06-01.jpg
    9255014_Hankook_RH06-01.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 107
Nothing is a 50k mike tire on these trucks... Lol

running them right now. honestly dont think i would waste money on them again.

running them right now. honestly dont think i would waste money on them again.

What are your LIKES and DISLIKES? Got a set put on with lifetime rotation, balance,road hazzard and pro rated for 50k miles. $680 out the door. Haven't had a chance to really try them out yet. Only drove home from the shop. Seemed like they had a little more bite then the Toyo's I had on. 57k miles and this is the third set of tires.

Last edited:
biggest issue is tread life. put them on towards end of last year and was looking at them after getting out this winter and checked my slips. after 5k miles almost 1/2 the tread is gone from them. thinking they are a soft rubber. and i know tires dont last long on these trucks but normally i get at least 20-25k out of a tire. these things i figure will only make 10-15k max.

Well I'll get them pro rated if under 50k mi. How is the handling and ride/noise?

handling and ride/noise is decent. and good luck on that i already tried that where i bought them from and they said due to the vehicle and such they wont prorate them. so reason i said i wont buy them again. 10-15k miles isnt worth the couple bucks cheaper than a tire that lasts twice as long.

I bought from a reputable place. Maybe you should take your business elsewhere. I know if they tried that $hit on me there would be some trouble right then and there...

yeah well part of my problem is there is no one around that does the 22inch rims.

ouch...i feel you on that one. I got screwed the other day from a better know place that rhymes with "miscount Plier" if you catch my drift...LMAO

Ok here they are. I think the 45's fill the wheel opening a little better.

Attachments

• IMG_20110410_113325.jpg
    IMG_20110410_113325.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_20110410_113352.jpg
    IMG_20110410_113352.jpg
    844.5 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_20110410_113629.jpg
    IMG_20110410_113629.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 47
Tread depot and Cooper tires!! I love them and after about 7 track runs they still have plenty of meat. Quiet, fair price, shipped to your door,handle great, hook great at 12-14 lbs. Air. I am very pleased this far. (8kmiles -/+)

Just so you know...Hankook, Cooper, Definity tires are the same maker and owned by Hankook...

I have them in 40s the ride is great and never a flat spot,but traction at wot not much better than stock.4000 miles on them still look brand new.

I'm currently at 60k miles and already on my third set. I'm sad too. They've always been OEM Scorpions though. I need to try some other brand. Nittos any good?

Had them for a month untill my rims got stolen best thing that happened Can't compare to the Pirelli's.

So what has been the general consensus? Hankook isn't very good? I had one of the Pirelli's split on me yesterday. Left me stranded. I need to order new tires now. :(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back