Anyone used b and g performance

pirateman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need to know if anyone here has used b and g performance for computer tuning??

yes, they are the "authority" on this. i believe its where all the other "performance" centers send their ECMs'. call em' up they'll help you out. e-mailing they are a little slow:D ,

http://bgchrysler.com/index.html

Last edited:
I used B&G to flash my PCM on my former Charger SRT8...at the time their were no hand held tuners available for the Hemi's...he did a great tune and service was great for me.....but I have seen many complaints around the forums regarding his service....for the most part Dave does give good service but I think he gets overwhelmed at times.

If you are wanting to tune the truck you should talk to Torrie at unleashed performance or Roe..

I ordered my PCM from TheMoparConnection and I am pretty sure that he got the tune from B&G. It rocked!

Yep, but I have no before performance to compare it with. No problems if that helps

what I want to accomplish is to stop the popping on deceleration. I am running the mopar performance computer and am happy with it, but hate that popping. Roe and the sct or b and g

pirateman said:
what I want to accomplish is to stop the popping on deceleration. I am running the mopar performance computer and am happy with it, but hate that popping. Roe and the sct or b and g

I never had an issue with b&g at all,Bigger power with other tunes though!!
Your popping concern is caused by the exhaust design though,I run a Magnaflow muffler with a built in x-pipe and the pop on decell is is all but gone!!:D

If I remember right I think that Roe can get rid of the popping if you request it on your tune.

1qksrt said:
I never had an issue with b&g at all,Bigger power with other tunes though!!
Your popping concern is caused by the exhaust design though,I run a Magnaflow muffler with a built in x-pipe and the pop on decell is is all but gone!!:D
I am running bassannis, jmb catless mids with x pipe and dynomax bullets. From what i understand from the tuners is that the injectors are still dumping on decel.

I have had two B&G and one from DC Performance.

B&G was good,but they both popped on decel and neither ran under 200 degrees,but the power was excellent

The DC Performance runs cooler and no popping and generally feels smoother

B&G does NOT do all the programming for everyone else
They did the tuning for X-Metal and early on did the auto trans part for DC

Sounds like DC is running a little richer on the tune. Richer is better especially with our engines. However, it may not be necessary. Has anyone ran these tunes for long time testing? Has anyone tested dyno performance comparing the 2?

I have both DC and Unleashed tunes. Both show 12.5 - 12.6 air/fuel ratio on my AEM gauge under full throttle runs. The DC tune however, does run cooler. About 170 degrees, compared to Torrie's at 200 degrees. Other than that, performance seems about the same for now. I plan on dynoing both tunes.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back