Anyone using a DashDaq? (TUNERS WELCOME)

DevilDawg3097

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok does anyone have it and is it worth the money. Im more concerned about the datalogging. after 4 dyno session everyone sucks (except my last we shut it down because of fuel) but either the computer went out, the rollers can't keep up:D don't know WTF there doing. I just need something that gets close to the datalogging info tuners need so I can send the info to Torrie or Sean:p will this work? Torrie if your lurking some input please, or any other tuners. I tried my had at tuning:dontknow: I just a wrench:rock: :rock: and keeping that way:elefant: :elefant: Thanks in advance.:itsme: :itsme:

Last edited:
Try contacting George (Blackviper). I believe he's running it.

Yes Jorge is running it,I am also running one too,I am just waiting for an accessory cable to hook up my wideband A/F gauges to it,then I will be data logging and sending info to Torrie to fine tune. Torrie recommended to use the DashDAQ,its an awesome touch screen monitor,mine is reading 26 sensors right now and you can monitor upto 12 at a time on the monitor ,its a very kewl device.

IT rocks and is what I use as a tool for datalogging Vipers and viper trucks. It has 2 analog inputs so you can pipe a wideband and a gm map sensor into it for boost to use a a boost guage as well. plus that will have every single bit of relevant data all in one spot.

DevilDawg3097 said:
Ok does anyone have it and is it worth the money. Im more concerned about the datalogging. after 4 dyno session everyone sucks (except my last we shut it down because of fuel) but either the computer went out, the rollers can't keep up:D don't know WTF there doing. I just need something that gets close to the datalogging info tuners need so I can send the info to Torrie or Sean:p will this work? Torrie if your lurking some input please, or any other tuners. I tried my had at tuning:dontknow: I just a wrench:rock: :rock: and keeping that way:elefant: :elefant: Thanks in advance.:itsme: :itsme:

i run the G-Tech EGS with all the goodies - that is f'n amazing, i couldn't ask for a better product... with it being OBDII it Log's everything and just connect your laptop to the port and tune and go - or rec and log and download you data to your laptop

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back