Anyone using Allstate?

TeamSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wondering, if u dont mind sharing, what is ur rate using Allstate for your SRT's? Right now, my rate is 720 yearly through Allstate for a 97 f150, just wondering how much of a jump it might be with Allstate

I got geicoits like 2 grand maybe a lil more . I have no points and 2 cars . Hope that helps oh and i live in jersey and we have the highest insurance rates . Are you in good hands ?

I got geicoits like 2 grand maybe a lil more . I have no points and 2 cars . Hope that helps oh and i live in jersey and we have the highest insurance rates . Are you in good hands ?

$2000? ouch. I know some insurance might just list it under as a 2006 Dodge Ram, but dont know if AllState would list it as a SRT

I have Allstate I'm 33 and its around $1,100 a year but might cheaper if you pay every 6 months ( I pay monthly). I also got some extra special deal since I put less than 5,500 miles on the truck a year.

Allstate can lick my... I'll keep it out of offensive.

They refused to pay a simple low cost (<$1000) claim after 16 years of vehicle and homeowners, with no claims and no late payments.

I can recommend Amica - I saved 30% for better insurance compared to Allstate.

Just wondering, if u dont mind sharing, what is ur rate using Allstate for your SRT's? Right now, my rate is 720 yearly through Allstate for a 97 f150, just wondering how much of a jump it might be with Allstate

Allstate has great commercial ins. I pay 122 per month for the tundra with 500k in coverage. Im 26

im just trying to compared insurances, i switched to All-state maybe 2 years ago, because it was cheaper with my age(24 1/2 now), but since I graduated from Liberty University, i get some big discounts with Liberty Mutual, since Liberty University and LMutual are partners

i have 96 f-150, 02 jeep cherokee , 05 ram srt-10 , and 2010 sentra and paying around 380 a month , and lets not get started on how much homeowners lol. they are a little pricy but always paid well and quickly for claims.. :driver:

28 years old, lot of accidents due to my Accord 5 years ago being listed as an "accident" when 3 animals were hit. Only one wreck which was 5 years ago. No tickets. Single guy with a house also insured through Geico.

Your Policy Premium: $581.30

Vehicles 1 - 3 Coverage Details

For detailed coverage descriptions, hover over the associated below
DODGE
RAM PU1500
Total Vehicle Premium: $581.30
Protects you and your passengers
Bodily Injury Liability [Edit]
Current Limit: $50,000/$100,000
$73.50
Property Damage Liability [Edit]
Current Limit: $50,000
$74.20
Medical Payments [Add]
Current: Not Carried
Not Carried
Medical Benefits [Edit]
Current Limit: $5,000
$14.40
Loss of Earnings [Edit]
Current Limit: $140 Weekly
$1.00
Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury [Edit]
$10.90
Uninsured Motorist Property Damage [Edit]
Current Limit: $50,000
Current Deductible: $200 Ded.
$8.30
Underinsured Motorist [Edit]
$8.70
Protects your vehicles

DODGE
RAM PU1500
Accidental Death Benefits [Edit]
Deductible
$0.60
$5,000
Comprehensive [Edit]
Deductible
$186.70
$200 Ded.
Collision [Edit]
Deductible
$193.70
$750 Ded.
Emergency Road Service [Edit] $9.30
Full Coverage Vehicle
Rental Reimbursement [Add]
Not Carried

----------------------------------------

Total Current Savings Your total premium before discounts and savings$692.80
Your total premium after discounts and savings$581.30
Total Savings$111.50
Current Discounts Show Detail 5 Year Good Driver $61.00
Multi-Line Discount $17.40
Passive Restraint $10.50
Anti-Lock Brakes $10.10
Anti-Theft Device $9.80
Seatbelt Discount $2.70

I pay the 6 month premium plan but do it for 101.85 monthly. 581.30 is the 6 month plan.

FWIW, the 2007 Honda Civic (non SI) I traded in was 89 dollars a month on my parent's family plan.

With Allstate I pay an average of $85.00 a month (paying every 6 months) with three vehicles (two are SRTs) and homeowners insurance. 39 years old here. :dontknow:But that's with suspending my vehicles' insurance every other month when I leave the U.S and taking annual defensive driving courses for the hell of it..

Last edited:
I have Allstate I'm 33 and its around $1,100 a year but might cheaper if you pay every 6 months ( I pay monthly). I also got some extra special deal since I put less than 5,500 miles on the truck a year.

Mine is with Allstate in SC. Same rate and I only have the 10 on it.

GEICo wouldn't even insure it because of the mods-even though I had been with them 12 years!

Mine is with Allstate in SC. Same rate and I only have the 10 on it.

GEICo wouldn't even insure it because of the mods-even though I had been with them 12 years!

That sucks about Geico. Are you the same age as me? Just curious.:)

Allstate can lick my... I'll keep it out of offensive.

They refused to pay a simple low cost (<$1000) claim after 16 years of vehicle and homeowners, with no claims and no late payments.

I can recommend Amica - I saved 30% for better insurance compared to Allstate.

I agree on that one! While with "the good hands people", I was mid-forty, two/three insured vehicles and home owners. I HAD Allstate for vehicle insurance for 25 years. I paid over $1100/yr on my 10. I asked them to work with me to see if my rate can be lowered. They told me if they altered my policy (and that doesn't mean increasing coverage ;) )my rate would increase!!!

I switched to Progressive and my 10's rate decreased by $450/$500 per year for same coverages and deductibles that I had with All.......

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back