anyone using any Innovate logger?

weedahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, Ive got my LC-1 and OT-1 installed. For those who have similar and use Logworks software to log with, you know we have to program everything through LM Programmer first.

My question is with the OT-1 connected to the OBD port and to the laptop via USB, if you open LM Programmer and go to the second tab called "Protocols?Channels", what is your Protocol set to?

So there are 5 protocols. They are ISO 9141, ISO 14230, J1850-VPW (GM), J1850-PWM and ISO 15765 (CAN).

From what I can tell, ISO is European and Chrysler while VPW is General Motors and PWM is Ford

http://www.myscantool.com/Documentation/Topics/Hardware/Determine_Protocol.htm

ISO15765-4 (CAN)
ISO14230-4 (Keyword Protocol 2000)
ISO9141-2 (Asian, European, Chrysler vehicles)
J1850 VPW (GM vehicles)
J1850 PWM (Ford vehicles)

Can you guys please tell me if you are using the J1850 VPW or the ISO9141

J1850

I'll be interested how it works for you - wasn't nearly fast enough for decent data logging even with just a few set to log. :( I didn't play with it too much, so I hope there's something simple to fix it.

On my LC-2, it likes J1850-VPW (GM). It's fast enough to log 8 or so parameters simultaneously.

Last edited:
I'm using a Dashdaq to log all 8 widebands. It can log up to 32 parameters at once. All I had to do is use the Logworks software to name the individual widebands. This lets me identify each cylinder and the Dashdaq does the rest.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back