Anyone using Hawk HPS Brake Pads

I will be putting those on my truck within the next month. I currently have the EBC. They are a lot cleaner than the stockers, but don't like their bite. My stockers had better bite and braking. I've heard a lot good things about the Hawks.

I think they are cheaper on Summit Racing

I had them on my '95 Vette a long time ago and really liked them. I think most guys here are going with the EBC greens. I know Stinker had killer deals on them. Lite..you runnin greens?

spdrcrj said:
I had them on my '95 Vette a long time ago and really liked them. I think most guys here are going with the EBC greens. I know Stinker had killer deals on them. Lite..you runnin greens?

Yep. I'm running the greens.

LitemUp said:
Yep. I'm running the greens.

Thanks....interesting as I will have more ready access to a couple of road courses for track days next year. I'll be using Motul 600 brake fluid and was thinking of going with the greens. Look forward to hearing others asessment of the Hawks.

I've read a lot of other comments on other brake pads here but am still going to go with Hawks. I've been too impressed with them in the past.

i had them on my blown 99 Vette, and they worked great. that vette had a few 150+mph runs too, and the hawk's did fine.

Your going to have brake fade with the greens if your going road racing. I would try using the reds for road racing.

spdrcrj said:
Thanks....interesting as I will have more ready access to a couple of road courses for track days next year. I'll be using Motul 600 brake fluid and was thinking of going with the greens. Look forward to hearing others asessment of the Hawks.

I'm ordering these up today, I will report when I get them installed.

I'm repainting the calipers, and I have no brake pads left from stock. Thought the squeeking was just what everyone on the forum talks about. Nope!!

50,000 miles on the originals and it's time to replace them.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back