Anyone want a canvas print of their favorite truck picture???

Texas Yellow Fever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of the capabilities we have in the shop is to replicate paintings. When an artist does a painting and wants several exact duplicates of it, we can do that to the point that sometimes even he can't tell the original form the copies. We use a museum quality printer, 100 year ink, yadda yadda...in that process.

Just so happens that we can also take a digital photo and run it though the same machine and viola, an canvas print of your favorite picture, whether it be a truck, girl, dog, whatever...and we can enlarge it substantially in the process, depending on the quality of the photo. For example, here's an 18" X 24" canvas print of the picture Hazman did for me way back when. The picture file I used is a sceen print of the one he did on this site and it still turned out great.

We do a lot of these for wedding pictures, graduation pictures such like that...They aren't very expensive, about $50 for the cavas print, $75 if we stretch them on a wooden frame. This one hasn't been put on a stretch frome yet (obviously) but we will do that over the weekend.

Attachments

• DSCN3037.JPG
    DSCN3037.JPG
    468.6 KB · Views: 231
Will a pic of 3000x2500 be enough pixels?

209223.jpg

I can e-mail you the big one.......either one, (pic in my sig) or both?

Quick

Last edited:
will either of these pics be big enough to work well ?

Attachments

• DSCN1948.JPG
    DSCN1948.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 153
  • IMG_3310.JPG
    IMG_3310.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_3485.JPG
    IMG_3485.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 72
  • DSCN1887a.JPG
    DSCN1887a.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 234
Last edited:
What is the largest size this process will produce, my camera takes photos that default size is 53" X 35", 3888X2592 pixels.

ccfeyh said:
What is the largest size this process will produce, my camera takes photos that default size is 53" X 35", 3888X2592 pixels.

Carl,
The roll of material is 40" wide, we can print probably 39"W (the printer won't go all the way to the edges of material) and how ever long you need (up to 300 feet) so 35" X 53" should not be an issue for us.

Steve, I'll get this up on your website tonight and pass it on to a few other car clubs I know of

Jeff

The first few canvas prints are done and going on the frames today. They'll ship out tomorrow, Monday at the latest. I think you guys are gonna be very pleased with the end product...

Attachments

• DSCN3046.JPG
    DSCN3046.JPG
    731.7 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCN3045.JPG
    DSCN3045.JPG
    799.3 KB · Views: 31
moparracing said:
yes.

is that $50.00 w/o frame + shipping to 98604 ? total & your paypal email so i can pay you -- thanks again steve ! :rock:

I'll just assume a $10 flat shipping on these, you can PayPal me $60 at [email protected] or call with a CC or mial a check or however you want to do it, we take money in any form...

We'll get you shipped out tomorrow or Monday.

Texas Yellow Fever said:
The first few canvas prints are done and going on the frames today. They'll ship out tomorrow, Monday at the latest. I think you guys are gonna be very pleased with the end product...

Cool...

Those are the pictures I was waiting for :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back