Anyone want two damaged wheels??

Tork_MoNsTeR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 2 damaged wheels that I had to replace shortly after getting the truck. I hydroplaned and damaged them.... Could be good for a coffee table or somehing....:dontknow: :dontknow: .... Anyone have anything theyd be interested in trading or something.... just seeing.... If not theyre going to scrap.....

Ocala, FL...... Have anything you'd be willing to trade?? I know that theyre not worth much but..... Idk....

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
Ocala, FL...... Have anything you'd be willing to trade?? I know that theyre not worth much but..... Idk....
what are you looking for? are they usable?do you have pics?

They are bent..... Not horribly but bent nontheless.... Someone used a cutoff wheel to remove tires before I got the truck and knicked the insife with it.... Not visible with tires on of course..... They could be straightened if somone wanted... I can borrow my buddy's camera for pics but not immediately of course...

Im not sure what theyd be worth in trade or $ but if they are to be shipped buyer pays shipping..... Shoot offers.... Im not expecting too much, just something so I dont walk away empty handed....

500h v10 you can actually take em if you need em. i just got 1 locally...thanks Torq!!

Shipping them priority mail is gonna cost - give or take $80 from me to you Mopar

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back