Anyone Watch Pawn Stars on History Channel?

Yes a watch pawn Stars and Yes that was funny as hell.....

Great show... One of our local guys should take his truck past there and try to pawn it, and then do not accept the value offered... Might get your self on TV I'm sure if they had a high class SRT10 show up.. they would be all over it for there show... Might have your 10min of fame..

I love the show! Even though most of the parts are staged and fake. :eek: But, it's still entertaining... and I've learned some interesting things too. :)

Black1 said:
I love the show! Even though most of the parts are staged and fake. :eek: But, it's still entertaining... and I've learned some interesting things too. :)
Yeah, it's sort of the American Choppers of pawn shops. Except the people are nearly as big of assholes or anywhere near as annoying. I like the show, just so long as it's on DVR hehehe.

I dig the show. I think the first few episodes were a little more natural, but lately they seem very scripted, but still very entertaining.

I actually visited the shop back in March, but only Chumlee was there. He really is that dumb in real life. The shop is way smaller than it seems on TV, and incredibly dirty. They have tons of employees, but it looks like none of them know how to pick up a cloth and wipe the place down.

I like the show alot but some of the episodes you can tell are scripted . Every time chumlee and the corey talk you can tell .bad actors great show though..

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
Great show... One of our local guys should take his truck past there and try to pawn it, and then do not accept the value offered... Might get your self on TV I'm sure if they had a high class SRT10 show up.. they would be all over it for there show... Might have your 10min of fame..

I'll go... see what they offer. I'm gonna ask for 100k:D

LoveThisTruck said:
I'll go... see what they offer. I'm gonna ask for 100k:D
Judging by what I've seen on the show, if you ask for $100k, he will offer $5k. "I GOTTA MAKE A PROFIT!" :D :D

They had new episodes last monday night hopefully its a new season . The best episode is when that guy found out his gun was a fake and he flipped and said " she wanted to kill me when i bought it now she is really gonna kill me ":fight:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back