Anyone watch wealer dealers??

Airbound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:chain:man this show is great!! the way they make a profit on every car makes me want to get out of the miltary and start my own garage! plus the accents of the guys is funny as hell, great show! fuk all the other bs!

:chain:man this show is great!! the way they make a profit on every car makes me want to get out of the miltary and start my own garage! plus the accents of the guys is funny as hell, great show! fuk all the other bs!

I watch it here and there. not to bad of a show. The painting body panels with aerosol spray can is amusing

I'm stuck on that show, The Car Chasers on CNBC, those turds from Gas Monkey are sometimes entertaining, and of course Overhaulin' rocks, too

I'm still in the military and I think that's the only way I can afford anything for my truck. I've been buying and selling for years.

I'm stuck on that show, The Car Chasers on CNBC, those turds from Gas Monkey are sometimes entertaining, and of course Overhaulin' rocks, too

I agree, my only worry with overhaulin is the amount of body filler they use on those cars.

I never understood that either. Seems like a skimcoat of filler gives a perfectly flat surface but it's really just fake and probably won't hold paint for years. I guess real metal body work would take too long for the show.

lol i went to gas moneky garage while travling in dalls and ate at the new grill restaurant. good times and love the show

best friends lol

I never understood that either. Seems like a skimcoat of filler gives a perfectly flat surface but it's really just fake and probably won't hold paint for years. I guess real metal body work would take too long for the show.

I agree, to use that much filler in such a short time, then to finish paint (even if baked) is not good. I'd hate to see that car after sitting in the hot sun for a day,:dontknow: solvent pop would be nasty.

They only make a profit because Ed's labor is free, they don't account for shop overhead either.

Love it and sometimes it just makes me shake my head at how cheap they can get over there on some really nice cars.

They only make a profit because Ed's labor is free, they don't account for shop overhead either.

This is totally it,

"We made 1300$ US on this rusty old mini, after 150 hours of work and two guys with 200K worth of tools and no overhead"

Coming out to a grand total of like 4.33$ a hour pretax not counting VAT.

Watching it right now on my DVR, Lambo!!!!!

They did a TVR and it reignited my interest that I had as a kid for one.

Last night the did a Porsche that they bought for 1,000 GBP or $1600!!!!

They did a TVR and it reignited my interest that I had as a kid for one.

Last night the did a Porsche that they bought for 1,000 GBP or $1600!!!!

A friend of mine is stationed in Stutgart (not sure if spelled correct) Germany and lives a couple blocks down the street for the Porsche plant. He said its crazy what the prices are on used ones there. Was telling me he was looking at a mid 90's 911 that was listed at $3500 one you did the exchange to US curency.

A friend of mine is stationed in Stutgart (not sure if spelled correct) Germany and lives a couple blocks down the street for the Porsche plant. He said its crazy what the prices are on used ones there. Was telling me he was looking at a mid 90's 911 that was listed at $3500 one you did the exchange to US curency.

Wow that's crazy. I would love to get an old school turbo porsche

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back