Apparrently everyone agreed with VTCOA?

Wifey said:
It is blackballed because anyone that knows anything, or has done any research already knows to steer clear of anything by JH - NOT because of the vtcoa

Yes and its spreading!!!!:D

thewelshm

THEWELSHM said:
Yes and its spreading!!!!:D

thewelshm
WHAT is spreading??? :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

..................If no one else will do it then I will... eventually.. Start a psych ward thread here cause I really need to visit it.. Frequently.. This place has me on edge..:afraid:

ha ha, it would be good at times i bet, or just have a few drinks, it calms the nerves

THEWELSHM said:
Anything that involves JH!!!! ( ssshhhhhh keep that quiet)

thewelshm
Oh, THAT - gotcha ;) ;) :D :rock:

Venom Power said:
..................If no one else will do it then I will... eventually.. Start a psych ward thread here cause I really need to visit it.. Frequently.. This place has me on edge..:afraid:
Chill out Antnee - we've survived each other for forums and years now ;)

Wifey said:
Chill out Antnee - we've survived each other for forums and years now ;)

But it would be a nice virtually padded room to walk into and just(HAHA) sit and rant.. Yeah, I like room like that.. I'll look for my straight jacket first then I'll generate a psych room(HAHA) here real soon..

Look at any Viper Related Forum and there's people have problems with him. Heck look what happened with one of our own memebers of the Forum. His truck would of worked better to fog for misquitos after John was done with it. Yes JH does build some bad A$$ cars but do they last not really. If I was to go with a money is no object build I'd send it to RSI, Heffner or Underground and get a better quality build. There's been law suits against JH and never has he once paid out. He's even sold hoods and other stuff off peoples cars.

Venom Power said:
You must have not been around here long enough WELSH.. Or you would have been fully aware that we at the VTCoA simply LOVE controversy.. Just love it..

Do ya think?:D :D :D

thewelshm

Big Worm said:
brother, You have to do a search on JH, I am sure you have. There has been a lot regarding his work. It is just not there. I spoke with some Ford GT owners that has a JH edition in Fairfax, Va. problems, and tried to take it back. The new general manager or shop foreman got on here but in the end they really do not help out the customers that they took the money from. VTCOA had nothing to do with why he did not sell the truck. 2006 26K.
It is much more than just us saying this Brand name is worthless it is further than here. look up the Jeep SRT-8 we are not the only ones. Do some homework

Hmm, he not only screwed up Chrysler's stuff but he gave the Blue Oval a once over, twice. I would quit while ahead. And, if I was the owner of the GT40 and after spending a crap load of cash on the vehicle plus whatever on JH's "handy work", I would be securing the services of legal consul. There has to be something in writing (I hope) that basically states the end product will be delivered and will perform as stated...

Bro, Do you remember the shitstorm that got started on the last JH thread?? Why must you start another one that is exactly the same as the last one?? I dont have a problem with you bro but please quit rocking the boat. :)

GADodgetech said:
Bro, Do you remember the shitstorm that got started on the last JH thread?? Why must you start another one that is exactly the same as the last one?? I dont have a problem with you bro but please quit rocking the boat. :)

"Rocking the boat" , no Sir, it is about concurrance with the advise!!!!!!!! the truck never had a bid after 2 relistings. Im glad I asked the initial question I may have just bought it and got screwed, for all the sh&t I got it was worth it!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

thewelshm

Has anyone ever had dealings with Macedo in Orlando ?? :dontknow: Just curious !!!

z-man said:
I have never done business with JH. When I was new to these trucks I was looking for a catback exhaust for the truck. I did an internet search and up pops JH's catback. $950 plus installation.

I did some more searching, came across the NFFF at the time and found it to be a Magnflow that my friend could get me for $375 and put it on for $50.

Buyer beware.

Great advise -- BUYER be very aware. His website still lists the cat back for $950. Oh and there's more. For $950 you can also score the clutch hydraulic upgrade kit, another $950 will get ya a lowering kit, $495 for a CAI (which is basically a polished 90 degree metallic elbow with a K&N or S&B filter and a hose clamp) and for a tidy sum of $2995.00, a set of SS long tube headers. How can anybody in their right mind shell out this kind of cash for something over priced to begin with? It boggles my mind. :dontknow:

"How can anybody in their right mind shell out this kind of cash for something over priced to begin with? It boggles my mind."

More money than they know what to do with !!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back