APPRADIO

yellowFeVEr#270

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was looking to get one, but I've heard there are some issues with after market head units and the stock amps. Just checking to see if anyone has had any experience with them,and if so, how'd it work out for you.

No issues what so ever if you get the right parts.
You will need an Axxess CHTO-02 to integrate to the factory amps and an Axxes ASWC for steering wheel control if you want it to still work.

Last edited:
Just ordered my App Radio 3. Waiting on it. Ebay $380 beats $500 at best buy. Got that coming new jl audio subs a fox accoustics box and Mmatt 1400.1 amp to run it. Can't wait.

Interested to see how it works with all of your phones. I have a Note 3 and read some not so great stuff about it syncing with a lot of phones and issues with it, etc.

How does the fitment look?

Works with my iphone 4s just fine.
I will say that there isn't that many apps that work with it. I have pandora, CommuteWX, GPS drive, DashCmd and a few others.
If you always keep your phone in a case, the only thing you can really do is bluetooth your music to it and talk on the phone. For more features than that you need to plug the phone in. Of course you also have an Fm tuner, rear camera (if you add a camera).
I like the gauges in the DashCmd app.

AppRadio 3 (SPH-DA210) - <b>NEW!</b> - In-Dash iPhone® and Android™ Compatible Car Receiver with 7" Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen, DVD/CD Player, Bluetooth®, MirrorLink™, and On-Screen Access to Compatible App

Fit looks just fine if you buy a faceplate for a double din radio. The stock opening will not fit it. (04-05).

Attachments

• DSC_0087-2.jpg
    DSC_0087-2.jpg
    369.5 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC_0090-2.jpg
    DSC_0090-2.jpg
    409 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC_0092-2.jpg
    DSC_0092-2.jpg
    334.7 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
couple more

Attachments

• DSC_0088-2.jpg
    DSC_0088-2.jpg
    354.8 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC_0093-2.jpg
    DSC_0093-2.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 32
I read that the 4/4s was the only one that worked real smooth with it. I want something that can transfer google maps from my phone to the head unit. I think the App radio seems cool but i think its undeveloped for what it appears to be advertised for. At $380 i might do it just because.

let me see if I can get google maps to come up. I don't think it will. :dontknow:

From what I just saw, i don't think you can get google maps up on the screen. I will try again when I get more time.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back