April Fools Joke

Exo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone combine the top picture with the bottom picture to make it look like our shop burned down? It doesn't have to be fool proof just look convincing. Please and thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_1762_1.JPG
    IMG_1762_1.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 64
  • Burn.jpg
    Burn.jpg
    342.4 KB · Views: 71
This doesn't sound like it is going to be good from someone.

My dad has been running the business from their house in Phoenix for the past 4 weeks. Just trying to cut him down a little.:D

I know Nothing, I see nothing, ,,,,,,,,

April1st.jpg

T

I took it a slightly different route. And like Jim......I know nothing.
Shop2.jpg

Last edited:
JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Jim has been powned by the big man:D
No pown intended. Jim could out graphics me in his sleep. I just went a different direction than Exo asked for.

go a durin & after shot??????lol

SilvrSRT10 said:
No pown intended. Jim could out graphics me in his sleep. I just went a different direction than Exo asked for.

Ya did Good Bud .......

Not into April Fool ems .....

Jim

Not sure bein on the receiving end of that would be all that much fun:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

I'm all for HARMLESS practical jokes. Psychological trauma ain't all that harmless to me, course I'm completely insane now.:D :D :D

JimTeTe said:
Ya did Good Bud .......

Not into April Fool ems .....

Jim
I know what you mean. I just hope whoever he's trying to fool doesn't have a heart attack.

SilvrSRT10 said:
I know what you mean. I just hope whoever he's trying to fool doesn't have a heart attack.

Every morning I get the "call"

"How is everything going?"
"What are you doing today?"

Just about past my breaking point. Hope this sets him straight

Thanks for both the pictures. My parents were expecting something so they didn't get caught but a friend of mine on facebook fell for it. hehe

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back