Reaction score
Here are our candidates for April TOTM.

mondragon-srt10

Sammy11

ejholt

StinkyLinky

Drm1125R

Congrats to the Winner......

None the less, all trucks are worthy contenders. ejholt just so happen to make a work of art out of his, so cheers to him. :cheers:

I honestly don't think he even knows he's in the running, much less winning. Lol

Good Evening All - I Greatly Appreciate the Nomination and the Votes. I am honored by the members that think so much of my SRT. All of your trucks are beautiful and I think back to when I was in NYC and saw the vehicle premiere at the NY Auto Show this month 13 years ago and knew 1 day it would be mine.

I'm proud of the work thus far, grateful to the folks that have contributed, and there is more to be done with the next stage of the audio build. \m/

P.S. - I didn't know I was in the running, it is an honor, and Good Luck to the rest of the owners who are just as passionate about their SRTs as I am.

Good Evening All - I Greatly Appreciate the Nomination and the Votes. I am honored by the members that think so much of my SRT. All of your trucks are beautiful and I think back to when I was in NYC and saw the vehicle premiere at the NY Auto Show this month 13 years ago and knew 1 day it would be mine.

I'm proud of the work thus far, grateful to the folks that have contributed, and there is more to be done with the next stage of the audio build. \m/

P.S. - I didn't know I was in the running, it is an honor, and Good Luck to the rest of the owners who are just as passionate about their SRTs as I am.

Sorry bro, I couldn't help myself... I had to nominate your 10 because it is such a work of art. I've followed your build from the beginning via Facebook and Youtube. Awesome work and great dedication.

Nice to see some votes for our other members to show our support. Still have a few more days left so keep'em coming. :)

pretty sure we know who the winner is :D

Congratulations to whoever it is that won this run, couldn't really tell. :D

So close, might take a while for a recount.
Congrats ejholt, good looking truck! :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back