Votes: 39 88.6%
  • StinkyLinky

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Drm1125R

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats ejholt...for the win, and for building 1 bad ass 10:burnout:

Thank You to everyone who voted - I am truly honored and blessed to have the opportunities I have and among a great group of folks whom truly can appreciate the love we have for our SRTs.

Thank You to everyone who voted - I am truly honored and blessed to have the opportunities I have and among a great group of folks whom truly can appreciate the love we have for our SRTs.

Well said brother, we'll said....:D

Congratulations ejholt your 10 is killer.

Thank You! Not quite finished with it yet. Excited to get the audio build completed. So many incredible things going into that portion of the build that just completes the overall package of the Motor and Paint. It's truly classy and ear splitting loud!! :rock: Needs to be to drown out that ProCharger and Exhaust. LOL

Last edited:
Thank You! Not quite finished with it yet. Excited to get the audio build completed. So many incredible things going into that portion of the build that just completes the overall package of the Motor and Paint. It's truly classy and ear splitting loud!! :rock: Needs to be to drown out that ProCharger and Exhaust. LOL

That's going to be one hell of a battle. Lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back