Arcade

Deibs said:
Yeah, we need one. Helps kill the time while you wait for others to post. :)
Arcades :dontknow: Dude pretty soon you will get Asteroids up there and the mullet will be in style :D

it dont take long for others to post in this forum at all, u are knee deep in the sheet now. welcome aboard our ship is sinking in a sheet sea :D

Deibs said:
Yeah, we need one. Helps kill the time while you wait for others to post. :)
oNLY ON THE NFFF gRAVEYARD sITE :p ;) :D

But dammit I need my Tetris fix!!

As for the mullet, my unfortunate ass can't grow enough to get a mullet going. Balding at 25 blows,,,

Deibs said:
But dammit I need my Tetris fix!!

As for the mullet, my unfortunate ass can't grow enough to get a mullet going. Balding at 25 blows,,,
You have a dual membership - you could use the dead site for playing arcades and this site for everything else :D :rock:

Ahhh never mind - screw dual membership, just set up an Instant Messenger and you can play games on that. I have MSN messenger :D

well tell us u are 21 and lie your ass off :rock: :eek:

No 21 is what i use when i roll up to the high school's... hahaha that's just so wrong,, and so right.

Deibs said:
No 21 is what i use when i roll up to the high school's... hahaha that's just so wrong,, and so right.
just cut this out "just so wrong" and u will fit right in :rock: :p

Deibs said:
Heh, that's what I was thinking.
;) ........................:p ;) :rock:

Glad you are here:dancing:

Deibs said:
:D I just have to watch out for Dateline, those bastards.
How about 20/20 ;) and Cheaters annonymous :D

I would like to see an arcade also. And no matter how hard I tried I could not get even close to Deibs high score. But I rule the world of pacman. I know this may take a while but could the admins look into this?

FlyingLow said:
I would like to see an arcade also. And no matter how hard I tried I could not get even close to Deibs high score. But I rule the world of pacman. I know this may take a while but could the admins look into this?

Sure, I will look into it. A few determining factors would be bandwidth, and how much it gets used (if its worth 'storing' on our servers). Maybe Ill get rid of the chat since that gets used so much :idea: and add an arcade instead :)

Ill let ya know! :rock:

-Red

RedSrt007 said:
Sure, I will look into it. A few determining factors would be bandwidth, and how much it gets used (if its worth 'storing' on our servers). Maybe Ill get rid of the chat since that gets used so much :idea: and add an arcade instead :)

-Red

Thanks. Did you ever make a decison about the other section I asked about?

FlyingLow said:
Thanks. Did you ever make a decison about the other section I asked about?

Actually, PM me again the details because I don't recall what it was...:confused:

Thanks

Patrick

FlyingLow said:
Only cause you are such a gobbler :p

RedSrt007 said:

-Red
Oh no not the chat............:rolleyes: :eek: :eek: Anything but the chaaaaaat :eviltongue: The chat feature is amungst the gheyest things on this planet :D :rock: Trash the chat and let the games begin...Hopefully we can get MLB 2004 :star: hehehehehe

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back