Are these any good?

I and many others here have them..I am very pleased with mine...some say the headers wont help but others claim around 17HP...the butt dyno agrees........If I had it to do over I would buy them again.....most vendors here sell them for around $1,000....

i have them you can tell a difference from stock and they look better too.

Me have them too:rock: They look great under the hood;) :rock: :rock:

Just do it for the looks! you wont really notice it, you may pick up 10 hp at the wheels.

i think i payed like 1200 bucks for mine back in the day....someone is gonna get a deal... btw i love mine and they look cool too

I bought some new ones for $875 shipped on E-Bay. :rock:

Waiting for my heads to get done before I put them on.

BurntRubber said:
Just do it for the looks! you wont really notice it, you may pick up 10 hp at the wheels.[/Q

yeah right. I picked up 25rwhp with the gibson shorties. I dont want to hear the naysayers:D

bassani

The worst part is they started with a buy it now of 795.00 but i was being a cheap ass and thought i would see if i could get them cheaper :mad:

The coupe said:
The worst part is they started with a buy it now of 795.00 but i was being a cheap ass and thought i would see if i could get them cheaper :mad:

$795 !! WOW you should have jumped on them! Well thats usually how it goes,good luck on the bidding!:rock: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back