Are we losing our World Record Status?

No were not losing our world record status, thats a tuner truck. If it was being made by Ford then maybe, but that is just a suped up F-150 at the end of the day.

That massive Shelby emblem on the arm rest console would be a pain in no time too.

I would just pry it off & glue it to the middle of the steering wheel/air bag.

Just kidding lol

That is what I was thinking.

The truck also has an automatic transmission looking shifter. Shelby will be rolling over in his grave.

Last edited:
That Shelby truck is not even in the same class as a SRT10 Ram. Closest thing Ford ever made was the lightning. Looks like competition for the Raptor or Rebel.
Top speed has to be electronically limited. 700 hp should get you more than 135 mph.

If it's anything like the lightning....it'll throw a rod anyhow. Mine did. Then I got smart and went all Mopar. Just need another engine and tranny out of the trucks to throw in my Coronet.

If it's anything like the lightning....it'll throw a rod anyhow. Mine did. Then I got smart and went all Mopar. Just need another engine and tranny out of the trucks to throw in my Coronet.

That must be after it shoots a spark plug out first, right. :rofl: Gotta love them 4 threads they put in the heads.

Mine actually shot the center of the plug out into the piston. That was also a good time.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back