Are you Naugy strong?

Derek...way to go. You really seem like a great guy...congrats for your achievements. Do you have any long term injuries that this sport has thrust upon you?

Hey Derek ..trying to talk my wife into coming up to Mohegan S.. but I don't think she's into those chicken shakes though :confused:

CarDude said:
Derek...way to go. You really seem like a great guy...congrats for your achievements. Do you have any long term injuries that this sport has thrust upon you?
Quite a few. The major ones are a herniated disk (L4/L5) in my lumbar spine and a torn tendon in my left foot. Tons of aches and pains, god I love it. Nothing lets you know your alive like sqauting a frickin minivan!!
nycstev said:
Hey Derek ..trying to talk my wife into coming up to Mohegan S.. but I don't think she's into those chicken shakes though :confused:
You gotta come up man. I'm gonna be busy as hell the next few days getting ready and crap but if you do come up, or anyone else from the forum for that matter, make sure to stay in the arena after the contest. I've told all my buddies, training partners and fellow cops the same thing. As soon as I get changed, I'll come back out into the arena and say hi to everyone!

Those damn chicken puree shakes again... :puke:

Awesome clip Derek.

Would be great to win that thing and have the sig line changed to Worlds strongest....

Dodge should hire you as well. Great free PR they get by you driving a viper truck.

The other officers know

when Derek has been using the keyboard at work....looks like this....smells like chicken.

Attachments

• broken-keyboard1.jpg
    broken-keyboard1.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 37
Ever thought about Franchising your Famous Chicken Shakes:dontknow: Could be the next Starbuck's ;) I can see it now Chickenbucks Famous Shakes

Good luck Derick:D :D :D :rock: :rock:

thats cool. one question though, is doing the chicken shake the same as choking the chicken? j/k... lol

Last edited:
Another reason to live on the east coast......

Damn, I would love to watch you compete with no commercial interruption

Give em Hell Derek

VJ

Good Luck this weekend Derek! That's some serious weight you squat!

I've had a few injuries as well (Back surgery for a blown disc, knee(s), torn muscle, and right now my F'n shoulder:mad: ),,, which is why I shy away from the 'heavy' weight anymore...

As for the chicken 'shakes' - I do like chicken, but I prefer to use my teeth and eat it the old fashioned way.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back