Are you OK

walenator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bad storms are all around us. Fatjack how are you and the guys doing? Tornado's everywhere. The local channels are all about the weather. Could be bad. I have beer and a chainsaw. Consider myself perpared.

Northeast TN...Bad storms just north of me...Bristol getting pounded with tornados....we are now under a tornado warning...system coming up the I81 corridor now putting me in direct path...rarely does that here but when it does it aint good...

The lightning reminds me of the modern War of the Worlds movie....lightning is constantly flashing non stop...:vroam:

Dang storms...we usually dont get tornado warnings in upper E TN....tonight is just one warning after another.....hope FatJack is OK....he is in SE TN and tornados are common..

At this point it dont matter...I will wake in the morning to this world or another....:ciao:

Aw, hell.... you might as well make a night of it now! Break out the good Shine! :rock::eek::D

(at least, that's what we used to do in FL. Nothin' like a good Hurricane Party! lol )

28 fatalities so far in the Chattanooga area. Really raked us over good yesterday. No power at my house or Marks. I believe Jimi still has power. No major damage for the three of us. Just trees and power poles all over. I had to come to work to get on the internet. But we are good considering. Try to get back on soon.

Not much at all unless you have an underground shelter which most that far East do not! Typically Tornado alley is Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri areas. This is devastating.:eek:

Finally got power about 30 min ago. Could not wait to get on here and be with you guys again. I was bored outta my mind.

Finally got power about 30 min ago. Could not wait to get on here and be with you guys again. I was bored outta my mind.

lol, your not addicted to us or anything. :D

How did your area do?

Not very well. I think the death toll is now around 60. Amazing damage.
Chattanooga, Tn. Ringgold, Ga. 10 miles away. Trenton, Ga. 15 miles in the other direction. Terrible devastation.

Tuscaloosa, Al. was hit the hardest of any. They are 60 miles or so South of Birmingham. Death toll there is now past 130. Crazy.

I got nothing. How do you prepare for this stuff? Ether your missed or total devastation. Glad all you Tenn. brothers made it through this time.

Back