ARGHHHH

SPACEMONKEY1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So yesterday morning I drove the truck around a little bit then came home to my apts and since I knew I would have to be leaving soon I just parked in front of my garage. Well I come back downstairs to this:

dent2.jpg

dent1x.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pics, cell phone. So I've been mad at myself for the past day for leaving it out of the garage for an hour, but I realized that I always leave my truck out at school and or work so I just have to get over it. There wasn't a note or anything left, wasn't expecting one. I've filed a police report and gonna go get some quotes, but at least it's covered by my insurance and it's not too big that it sticks out. Of course it's like a giant crater in my truck to me. Just pisses me off how someone can do this, but that's what our world is like now, no one cares.

Last edited:
just sucks because it's sort of bent in, and I'm not sure if that can be easily fixed or if I'm gonna have to get a new bumper. Also sucks because it's at that angle.

TNVIPER said:
Sorry for your misfortune....but pictures are so large I am not sure what I am lookin at??:dontknow:

Looks like the rear bumper all fooked up :(

Well that just sucks. Nobody takes responsibility for their actions anymore.

Perfect reason why parking lots should always have security cameras. Wouldn't prevent the idiots from hitting your truck, but at least you would know who to look for.

razorbackfan said:
Did someone that lives close to you have a jacked up rear? I would be looking at my neighbors cars....

Yeah I've been looking around the complex at some of the cars and mainly the trucks. There's one f-250 and one f-350 right by my building, but it doesn't look like they hit it.

dam peter that sucks man but hey u live in plano i got a buddy that work at caliber collision thats who did the finila paint work on my BEE you should take it up there my buddy stew will doo a good job

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back