Arizona (10)

Please add me to the group

New to the forum. Can I be added to the Southwest Group?
2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 44,000 mi.

Click on UserCP and go to Group Memberships.... pick your group

Meet up

whats up guys just wondering if any of you guys wanted to meet up anytime soon? maybe at a carshow or pavs let me know.:rock:

Just had Mopar night at 67th Ave & Bell Rd. Sat. night. About 210 Mopars there, with two 10's PhxPoolGuy (Rick) & myself. We also go to the Pavs. Anytime, anywhere you guys want to hook up, post up. We will meet you.

Rick (PhxPoolGuy) & I spend at lot of time together, so if anyone wants to meet up on a week end post up & we will put something together. Meet up for lunch, car show, etc.

Ill be moving there in a couple weeks. Ill be moving into my house on july 1sy.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

We had a GTG last Saturday at Larry Miller Dodge in Avondale. There were three Ram SRT-10's & two Viper cars. If any of you Arizona guys want to GTG let us know. We are out every weekend.

That was a good event. Worth the drive from Tucson. Love the Srt 10 Rams there. Makes me miss my old 5.7 3G clunker. Congrats on the spectator top 10 award

Last edited:
Thank you. Really caught me by surprise. There were a lot of nice vehicles there. Two brand new HellCats plus the two Viper cars that were setting with us. Like I have mentioned before we are out some where every weekend.

very inspirational rides. Mostly attend local shows but hoping to see more mopar events in that area every now and then. very diverse selection of modern mopars. Wish i saw a couple more srt jeeps (i took my blue jeep) but that was ok.

congrats again. :rock::rock::rock::rock:

Usually there are a couple of Jeeps, but they are SRT-8's. Most of the other Jeeps belong to the 4X4 clubs & their GTG's are usually in the dirt somewhere.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back