Arkansas GTG?

Speed Racer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys n gals, anyone that would like to come to Paragould to run at George Ray's, or watch me make a fool of myself, or hear the new Roe s/c I just put on please do. My Dyno guy is an old timer there and has a tent setup every week. I plan on spending my next few Sundays there getting ready for the Nats. (damn light always gets me...so far). So come on out and have some fun. It costs a whole $7.00 to run as many runs as you like before the money runs. I try and be there about noon or so as they close the open runs about 3pm. If you'd like to call me my number is 8709193703. I'll be glad to meet yas in Jonesboro or wherever to steer ya in. Bring lawn chairs, earplugs (LOL), and cooler/byod. They have concessions but it gets mighty hot. I'd love to line up with some buds. My wife also shoots video of my runs (possibly others), (If I ever get time to figure out how to post some of em I will). So anyone that wants to come please do. We have a blast there. (damn tree gets me every time LOL)

Perry
aka Speed Racer :rock:

I would like to do that sometime:rock: It would be good if we could get all the Arkansas members to neet up somewhere sometime also;) I live in romance it's about 12 miles from searcy..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back