Arnold Classic 2008- w/Derek Poundstone!

Kevan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay. We've got a couple of weeks before the big one for Derek- The Arnold Classic!

I thought we could do something special for Derek's big entrance. I was thinking about several (dozen?) trucks as an entourage to the front door of the Convention Center.
Maybe a faux security team with earpieces and dark glasses. :)

I'm open to other ideas on how to make this HUGE for Derek. Not an easy task considering his size. LOL
Toss 'em out there.

Anyone who wants to participate, let me know via PM.

(Derek- if you don't want us to make a big thing out of it, just let me know and I'll can all plans and just come to the event(s) and cheer.)

I wish I had my truck!

Good Luck Derek!

Kevan said:
Okay. We've got a couple of weeks before the big one for Derek- The Arnold Classic!

I thought we could do something special for Derek's big entrance. I was thinking about several (dozen?) trucks as an entourage to the front door of the Convention Center.
Maybe a faux security team with earpieces and dark glasses. :)

I'm open to other ideas on how to make this HUGE for Derek. Not an easy task considering his size. LOL
Toss 'em out there.

Anyone who wants to participate, let me know via PM.

(Derek- if you don't want us to make a big thing out of it, just let me know and I'll can all plans and just come to the event(s) and cheer.)

Great idea!! But from what I have seen of him, he don't need no body guard!!:confused: :p

Marc T said:
Great idea!! But from what I have seen of him, he don't need no body guard!!:confused: :p
And thus the whole 'faux' thing.
I was thinking of maybe some 6th graders in suits, earpieces & dark glasses.
It would be pretty damn funny.

We'll work on the humor/public relations part.
Derek can work on the bench-pressing-a-frickin'-minivan part.
:D

Kevan said:
And thus the whole 'faux' thing.
I was thinking of maybe some 6th graders in suits, earpieces & dark glasses.
It would be pretty damn funny.

We'll work on the humor/public relations part.
Derek can work on the bench-pressing-a-frickin'-minivan part.
:D

Just messin, even the baddest ass fighters of the world have anantarauge!!:rock:

Where is Derek going to be at the Classic? I'm not going but a friend of mine goes every year. Maybe I'll have him get me an autograph!

ohiosrt10 said:
Where is Derek going to be at the Classic? I'm not going but a friend of mine goes every year. Maybe I'll have him get me an autograph!

Theres a link in the first post!!

Marc T said:
Theres a link in the first post!!

I clicked on the link but didn't see any mention of Derek Poundstone in the Strongman competition.

According to WIKI, he will be there for the 2008 Arnold Classic, however, no other details were available.

Speaking of WIKI, there is no mention that he drives the baddest truck on the planet. Maybe someone should add that.

Kevan said:
Well, looks like it's me, Keith, and Derek.
If it's you three entering the contest, you should try and get some color. :p PS I think they frown on tattoos.:)could cost you points.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back