As much as I hate to do this...

rocketracingsrt10

Reaction score
Found out today have my second lil one on the way, so time for my silver baby to go lol.

05 quad cab. 72k miles. Great shape no known problems of any kind at this time. Interior is almost immaculate and exterior is very very nice. Truck has K&N drop in, black grill inserts, b&G performance PCM, Magnaflow Muffler, like new Nitto 420s' with less than 2500 miles, had green ebc pads put on same time as tires. Viper emblem on steering wheel, factory tonneau cover with spoiler, tinted windows, tinted tail and 3rd brake lights. Asking $19500.00 obo Its been an absolute blast, but family comes first, thanks in advance to anyone that can help me sell her.
ps. i live in jefferson city, missouri

!Bge2IIg!Wk~$(KGrHqIH-DoEsK+HSKe)BLFc+h(7Bg~~_12.jpg

!Bge3yeg!Wk~$(KGrHqUH-DEErQMhy7+dBLFdFGqDkw~~_12.jpg

Family first! Thought I would NEVER sell mine. Til the doctor said, "it's twins"!

Good luck. Mine sold yesterday!

PM SANTEEN. He has a friend in Tallahassee that wanted mine. See if he is still in the market.

Thats awesome, congrats on the twins and the sale.
Do you mind me asking how many miles and what you ended up getting out of it?

EMT/SRT said:
Family first! Thought I would NEVER sell mine. Til the doctor said, "it's twins"!

Happy for yah Travis, sorry to see it go but glad you got what you needed

EMT/SRT said:

Ha Ha yes you did :rock:

Congrats ---but what is the second one going to drive in about 16 years:D

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REDUCED!!!!!!!!!!! MUST SELL $18,500.00

rocketracingsrt10 said:
Found out today have my second lil one on the way, so time for my silver baby to go lol.

05 quad cab. 72k miles. Great shape no known problems of any kind at this time. Interior is almost immaculate and exterior is very very nice. Truck has K&N drop in, black grill inserts, b&G performance PCM, Magnaflow Muffler, like new Nitto 420s' with less than 2500 miles, had green ebc pads put on same time as tires. Viper emblem on steering wheel, factory tonneau cover with spoiler, tinted windows, tinted tail and 3rd brake lights. Asking $19500.00 obo Its been an absolute blast, but family comes first, thanks in advance to anyone that can help me sell her.
ps. i live in jefferson city, missouri

View attachment 41876

View attachment 41877

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back