ASANTI WHEELS F/S.....

kyle's srt10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright guys after alot of thinking I have decided to sell these:( I wanted to run them with a little smaller sidewall tire but they were more than I wanted to spend:D I really like the wheels I'm just going a different route with some stockers:) With that said these are 3 piece forged wheels with the custom powder coating also. I never used them so I am going to pass them along to someone else:rock: $2500

truckstuff004-1.jpg

truckstuff005-3.jpg

mike_1.jpg

mike_2.jpg

I remember seeing these awhile back.

Post up a full-size photo of one out of the bubble wrap so people can see just how nice those are!:rock:

These are 22's with a pretty good lip on them:rock: They do look awesome on the truck. I had one mounted just to see what they looked like:rock: I forgot to put some tire shine on or this picture would look much better:( I trying to get my truck back going so I need to sell these:( :eek:
truckstuff001.jpg

kyle's srt10 said:
What's the ??????????????????? for???:dontknow: :p

i didnt know you bought them, and just saw the thread.

how is work, you still on your own?

BurntRubber said:
i didnt know you bought them, and just saw the thread.

how is work, you still on your own?

Nope had to find a job back in October:( It hit the smaller guys around here (which was me) last year:(

I did get a great job with awesome insurance and the pay is WAY more than I've ever made:rock: BUT I work 90+ most every week:(

kyle's srt10 said:
Nope had to find a job back in October:( It hit the smaller guys around here (which was me) last year:(

I did get a great job with awesome insurance and the pay is WAY more than I've ever made:rock: BUT I work 90+ most every week:(
gotta be thankful for that! best to ya!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back