ASKING FOR V.T.C.O.A. INVOLVEMENT FOR A WORTHY CAUSE

1qksrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On April 26 2008 in Tampa Fl. there will be the first annual driving out cancer motor rally.I'm asking all members of the V.T.C.O.A. to rise to the occasion and help support this worthy cause.I believe that there are aprox. 3,500 members in the V.T.C.O.A. now and If I can ask everyone to donate $1.00,That would amount to a substantial donation.
Visit www.drivingoutcancer.org for more information.
All proceeds will be presented to the organization by check in the name of The V.T.C.O.A.
Brat(Earl) has been nominated to handle all donations,by Paypal or check,Any questions can be answered by P.M.ing Earl or myself.I really believe in this Club and I know we,as a group can make this happen.Totals will be posted, so everyone can watch our progress.Thanks everyone:)

I am with you Mickey,come on everyone lets all step up to the plate for a worthy cause.

Sounds like a great idea to me,but just $1.00 ?? I think I can do that with pennies !!! Can the Paypal address be posted here ??? :dontknow:

6pakattack said:
Sounds like a great idea to me,but just $1.00 ?? I think I can do that with pennies !!! Can the Paypal address be posted here ??? :dontknow:
no problem Dennis its [email protected].:rock:

Last edited by a moderator:
FSTJACK said:
I'm in for this and will make it a sticky'

I should send my money via to;

[email protected]

I might be able to scrounge up more than a dollar...............;)
Thank you Mr.Fstjack,any amount will go a long way.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Just saw your p.m.thank you very much for the donation Mr.Fstjack,you rock sir.

Earl,

Maybe you could give us updates of what has come in so we can see the generosity of the VTCOA members...............:questionmark:

FSTJACK said:
Earl,

Maybe you could give us updates of what has come in so we can see the generosity of the VTCOA members...............:questionmark:
so far Mr.Jack we have $100.00.no bad for only a couple of hours.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Brat said:
so far Mr.Jack we have $100.00.no bad for only a couple of hours.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

WTG VTCOA.................................:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

we are up to $125.00,thanks to everybody who has donatied so far,we have a long time to go so come on people lets get going.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back