ASKING FOR YOUR PRAYERS

hcetzneb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So not to get all in to it my grandma is in the last stagges of alzheimer's and she hasnt woke up for about 4 days now.. she is barley drinking 2 sips of water a day now so its time she will probaly pass in days... im asking for prayers for my grandfather... he has be throught this for 12 year now and he is the strongest man i know so just keep him in thoughts and for my grandma that she passes peacefully

Thanks everyone

David

hcetzneb said:
So not to get all in to it my grandma is in the last stagges of alzheimer's and she hasnt woke up for about 4 days now.. she is barley drinking 2 sips of water a day now so its time she will probaly pass in days... im asking for prayers for my grandfather... he has be throught this for 12 year now and he is the strongest man i know so just keep him in thoughts and for my grandma that she passes peacefully

Thanks everyone

David
Your grandfather understood the marital vows he took, way back when, he is a good example for all who enter into marriage. May God Bless them both and give your grandfather the continued strength and dignity he richly deserves.

In our prayers, bud. As had been said, he has done what Marriage Vows cannot describe. He is a MAN and has stood by her side for all these years. "till death do us part". I salute him.

Grandma will be at peace soon. The journey is over, rest well.

I pray that Grandpa can maintain his strength and enjoy many happy memories, and make many more.

God Bless

went through the same thing with my granny, ill keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks to all for the kind words..... just a update she pass today at 11:30 very peacefully..... They were married for over 72 years and my grandpa stayed with her till she died in his arms today.. They married young right before he enlisted in the army and did 3 tours durning ww2

hcetzneb said:
Thanks to all for the kind words..... just a update she pass today at 11:30 very peacefully..... They were married for over 72 years and my grandpa stayed with her till she died in his arms today.. They married young right before he enlisted in the army and did 3 tours durning ww2
Please send our collective condolences. May God Bless her soul.

They'll both be in my thoughts and prayers. Be strong bro.

Went through the same thing with my grandmother... real tough on grandpa:(

I'll pray for your family, God bless.

Prayers sent , Tell Grampa " its not goodbye its see you later" its a far better place. My grandma has been battling this terrible desease for 15yrs, She will be with My gramps soon. Bless them all!

Paul

May God's Will be done in you all............ and may His comfort and peace rest upon you....

D

You have my prayers.

My grandfather passed away from Alztimers as well. It was really hard for him to come to grips with the disease, he could feel himself loosing control of his mind and he was so proud of his intellect (PhD).

hcetzneb said:

Thanks everyone

David

me and my wife went through the exact same thing with her father ,,its a tough thing to watch and tougher to be the caretaker ,,hard to watch a vibrante person fade away knowing there is nothing you can do to stop it ,,
he is a good man to stick it out ,,,and i for one thank him for his courage ,,
Just remember God says we will be whole on the otherside !

wow go granpa !!!!! hero not only as a civilian , but in service to our country which makes him a hero of mine ..... sending thanks and condolences to you and grandpa .. may she rest in peace ...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back