atco raceway

Just go. I'm just going to give andy a big kiss and to get free food at chris house . I'm not gonna run my truck.

Just go. I'm just going to give andy a big kiss and to get free food at chris house . I'm not gonna run my truck.

Damn, your not gona run the truck? I dont think im gona have mine back from my mechanic by then, so i will probably drive a rental to the track to watcj all you guys, and help with anything you need. I think you should just run ur truck E! We will just keep an eye on the tranny fluid thing.

Damn!!!! Am I the only one running?

Damn!!!! Am I the only one running?

Not sure, i thought there where a couple other guys coming besides us. I think i got a buddy with a vette coming to. I hope there are some other 10s going. Im really hoping i can get mine back tomorrow or saturday. If i can, then im definitely running.

Let's shoot for 9 then.

I am really looking forward to this. Anybody have some DRs they want to let me borrow?

Why? Is your truck getting towed home?

I'm on the road! See you guys in about 2 hours.

Just an FYI, if you guys see an all black on black on black lowered infiniti g35x with exhaust, thats me, so feel free to say hi if you see me on the road today on the way there or something. I think i mite run her once or twice as well.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back