Ate my first mustang.

SD2005Dustin

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I picked up my truck on Friday in Cleveland. It was gorgeous. On my way to my Dad's (indiana) I had a mustang trying to mess with me at 80. So I slowed down(trying to stay out of trouble) and he slowed down. So I dropped it in third, full throttle. Not sure what happend to my little pony... THE END!:thefinger:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Didn't figure a stock 10 would pull a V8 Mustang from 80mph? But then, I've never had the opportunity.
I did get a race out of a Challenger but it was a v6 and didn't put up a fight. Hell, my V8 Dakota would have trashed it. He had no acceleration from 90 up.

SD2005Dustin said:
So I picked up my truck on Friday in Cleveland. It was gorgeous. On my way to my Dad's (indiana) I had a mustang trying to mess with me at 80. So I slowed down(trying to stay out of trouble) and he slowed down. So I dropped it in third, full throttle. Not sure what happend to my little pony... THE END!:thefinger:

Horsemeat is GOOD for ya! That's even lower miles than mine....mine had 5200 on it when I got it, now 8200, and no horsemeat eaten:D
PICT00092.jpg

Cruster said:
Horsemeat is GOOD for ya! That's even lower miles than mine....mine had 5200 on it when I got it, now 8200, and no horsemeat eaten:D
PICT00092.jpg
Just wait till you get your first good taste, just can't stop enjoying horse meat.:D :D

Cruster said:
PICT00092.jpg
Just dont mistake a horse from a cobra.. ya just might get bit;)

We have an 07 Mustang GT and it is pretty stout but cant take the 10 from any speed...A cobra would need to be having a pretty good day to beat a RC 10 (i would think from past experiences)...

nycstev said:
Just dont mistake a horse from a cobra.. ya just might get bit;)

Oh yeah, BITD the GT500 Shelby's would roast your sh_t. Took me a long time to build a chevy that would run with them. One kicked my ass in my 71 Road runner but it was not a 440 six pack either!:slug:

Got a friend here who built the Cobra replica with the 428??? And it is all set up for the track and it's awesome, there's just a vapor trail when he leaves. Don't want none o that:D

SD2005Dustin said:

street racing is dangerous and fun, don't forget to wear a condom.

scoobert said:
street racing is dangerous and fun, don't forget to wear a condom.

:D :D :D :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

FATJACK said:
Steve, remember the nite drive to Evansville??:( :(
Sure do .. I knew better then.. but now are trucks are of a different character ;)

Last edited:
Cruster said:
Oh yeah, BITD the GT500 Shelby's would roast your sh_t. Took me a long time to build a chevy that would run with them. One kicked my ass in my 71 Road runner but it was not a 440 six pack either!:slug:

Got a friend here who built the Cobra replica with the 428??? And it is all set up for the track and it's awesome, there's just a vapor trail when he leaves. Don't want none o that:D
New GT 500 ran a 7.98 and an 03 Corvette Z06 w/ dr's ran a 7.70 on the same nite that I ran a 7.45. Neither of them wanted any...

There's only 1 cobra here I'd mess with it's a 96. 03/04's are pretty stout and easy to mod. I should make a sticker "my snake eats horsemeat".

WizzySRT10 said:
There's only 1 cobra here I'd mess with it's a 96. 03/04's are pretty stout and easy to mod. I should make a sticker "my snake eats horsemeat".

Yeah no joke 03-04 cobras run 12's out of the box, Like you said few mods and 11's are easy to get.

Psycho Mythic said:
We have an 07 Mustang GT and it is pretty stout but cant take the 10 from any speed...A cobra would need to be having a pretty good day to beat a RC 10 (i would think from past experiences)...

i dont know what kind of cobras your talking about...but any 10 would have to pretty heavily modded to take a 03/04 cobra....my old setup when i was makin 530+rw...i could just start to pull one with very limited mods...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back