Attn: VA, MD, DC, PA, NJ MEET.

Big Worm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fellas,

It's Big Worm - I know I have been out of the game for a hot minute, going to George Mason full time, working full time and doing everything in between. But, with that being said I would like to have a MEET. It has been a while but I got the itch and got a SRT8 300c this Saturday. I was going to go for another SRT-10 but I know I need room. There was one but I passed. So fellas lets have a SRT meet soon? This saturday would be great. I know next weekend is Halloween and I am running the Marine Corps Marathon so yea I am sure I will not be able to roll. Not sure how many there is of us but I know y'all are out there. I miss all of you and I hope to hear from y'all.
Her Name is BIG DELORIS
Tell me what you think
SRT8BigDeloris2.jpg

SRT8BigDeloris1.jpg

Yo buddy - nice looking car you got there :)

Where you looking to meet up at ????
My truck is not running ATM but I'd come ne way :p

Im in the Ashburn, VA area. Im down for a meet n greet. Depends on date n time thoe.

BlackMamba50 said:
Im in the Ashburn, VA area. Im down for a meet n greet. Depends on date n time thoe.

Let me come up with some dates and I will let y'all know.

I just saw this thread. I'm in for a meet. I'm in Chesapeake but willing to drive.

Smoke

Ill be in Maryland (Frederick) for the holidays. possibly till the middle of january. if it falls in that time I will try to make it out

I'm in. Although this weekend is out. Does December 11 work for everybody? Location preferences?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back