Audi S8 kill

Bhpaddict

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't thing it could be possible. :dontknow:
This morning i was on the high way in the left lane doing 55 miles and waiting for a truck to go back to the right lane when an Audi 8-series pulls up behind me.
The guy must have been in a hurry because he started to push and went from left to right in the lane to look why it's all going that slow. The Audi's nose is almost under my rear bumper.
So not to disturb him to much and being friendly and comprehensive, as always, :D i decide to floor it the moment the truck in front of me clears the lane.
I can see the nose from the Audi rising to the sky in an attempt to catch up with me as i pull away from him. That scenario pretty much stayed the same until i reach 100 mph which is the max speed of my winter tires. :(
So i pull to the right lane and let go of the venom pedal and seconds later comes my surprise as the Audi passes me and i can see the S8 badge and the four pipes coming from under the bumper.
The driver, being a bad loser, gave me the finger on passing me. my reaction : :rock: he really couldn't catch up !!:D

I didn't thing it could be possible. :dontknow:
This morning i was on the high way in the left lane doing 55 miles and waiting for a truck to go back to the right lane when an Audi 8-series pulls up behind me.
The guy must have been in a hurry because he started to push and went from left to right in the lane to look why it's all going that slow. The Audi's nose is almost under my rear bumper.
So not to disturb him to much and being friendly and comprehensive, as always, :D i decide to floor it the moment the truck in front of me clears the lane.
I can see the nose from the Audi rising to the sky in an attempt to catch up with me as i pull away from him. That scenario pretty much stayed the same until i reach 100 mph which is the max speed of my winter tires. :(
So i pull to the right lane and let go of the venom pedal and seconds later comes my surprise as the Audi passes me and i can see the S8 badge and the four pipes coming from under the bumper.
The driver, being a bad loser, gave me the finger on passing me. my reaction : :rock: he really couldn't catch up !!:D

LoL sounds like he didn't know what he was up against

Great kill! I have a guy in town with a Gallardo Ive been trying to race for over a year! It would be epic video for sure! We played in traffic one time and I'm pretty sure I can take him or hang with him to at least 130 :)
He exited just as I turned my camera on :(
Had t met up on same road again since but he sees me on occasion, going opposite directions and i know he remembers his confrontation with a fast four door truck :chain:

Great kill! I have a guy in town with a Gallardo Ive been trying to race for over a year! It would be epic video for sure! We played in traffic one time and I'm pretty sure I can take him or hang with him to at least 130 :)
Had t met up on same road again since but he sees me on occasion, going opposite directions and i know he remembers his confrontation with a fast four door truck :chain:

Then the next day he will call the dealer for service apt. and states "Something is wrong with my car. It is obiviously down on power"

Then the next day he will call the dealer for service apt. and states "Something is wrong with my car. It is obiviously down on power"

I'd put money on that scenario! If it was me in the Lambo and I didn't know about a Viper Truck, I'd be trading that Lambo in, lmao

You're delusional, also I love these "kill" stories, "well I was driving on the highway and I seen a fast expensive car so when I went past him I floored it! Boy he never knew what hit him I mean I put BUS lengths on that thing!!!" Hahaha, give me a break you wanna see how fast your junk is take it to a race track and you will be humbled....

Your best time ever, on drag slicks, 12.18@112ish, lambo Gallardo on street tires will run 11.7's@120+ so how do you think you're going to hang with one on the street to 130?

No I researched this one last year and it runs 12.6 ;)
On the street or strip VenomousQC > Gallardo Spyder
Don't hate, lmfao

I've had some luck against faster cars during rolls on the street. Gear/speed selection is 90% of the battle.

I drove a Maserati GranTurismo MC yesterday. I'm pretty confident that I could run him from a dig through 2nd (to 65MPHish) in the '10. His car trumps my pickup truck for "wow" factor though. :eek:

I've had some luck against faster cars during rolls on the street. Gear/speed selection is 90% of the battle.

I drove a Maserati GranTurismo MC yesterday. I'm pretty confident that I could run him from a dig through 2nd (to 65MPHish) in the '10. His car trumps my pickup truck for "wow" factor though. :eek:

Yeah I test drove a masi as well they are dogs to what they should be. Especially when they are running a ferrari motor.

Why are you so angry ARRESTmaRed04? Do you have some pent up issues you would like to get out so you can be a little more happy? Our ears are open and listening.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Why are you so angry ARRESTmaRed04? Do you have some pent up issues you would like to get out so you can be a little more happy? Our ears are open and listening.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Not sure why you think I'm angry? I just call BS when I see it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back