• 6speedquadcab

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • VENOMOUS1 RACING

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

trussman

Reaction score
Late start on nominations but no new nominations in almost three days so we will keep the vote to those three nominations. Feel free to post your best photos here to earn that vote!

JimTeTe
IMG_2184_1ss_zps67443db5.jpg

6speedquadcab
image_zpsykmtm89f.jpg

VENOMOUS1 RACING
IMG_1033.jpg

Suffering from déjà-vu.........

Is there really That few RAM SRT-10's left out there?

no, there are a lot of them out there, just not very many people that can keep a spotless/dingless car or we know that ours aren't as nice as others we've seen on here

Suffering from déjà-vu.........

Is there really That few RAM SRT-10's left out there?
I know whatcha mean. I think September -November will just be the last 5 nominated and each winner drops off the list till the end.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

You could have a Craigslist TOTM......... Lol

Been sick all week. I needed that laugh.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Get well soon, my Wife has been sick for two weeks with this crap that's going around

I picked the wrong month to compete. Lol. But hey, here's to wishful thinking that a mostly stock truck can take a win. Cheers! :cheers: :beer:

Like to Thank all you guys for your votes ........ And Thanks for the competition 6speedquadcab and Scott. Both Sweet rides ......

Thanks

Jim

Like to Thank all you guys for your votes ........ And Thanks for the competition 6speedquadcab and Scott. Both Sweet rides ......

Thanks

Jim

That's just a bad ass truck you got there Jim. Even makes me feel good about losing. Congrats man!

Awesome Jim, I knew I nominated you for a reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are Da-Man Hawk ............ Your still hooking me up Bud.

Thanks

Jim

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back