Auido Help

furgy667

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RB4 completely stock set up . When i first start the car I have a very annoying buzzing out of the sub. Truck does not have to be running and turning the radio on and off has no effect . Sounds like a ground problem to me , but here is the kicker. As the truck warms up the sound slowly goes completely away. Its just the sub and I can unplug the amp and kill the noise. Sub sounds the same after the buzz goes away .

My thoughts are that its a grounding problem or the amp it self is on its way out. Anybody know the location of the grounds for the sub amp???

Thanks for the help,
Brandon

Your amp is going bad. There is a TSB on the amps. Mine did the same thing. Took it in and the dealership replaced the amp. No more buzzing noise.

WTF is an "auido".... (ow'-ee-doe) I have a cousin whose name is spelled somewhat similarly.....

Oh yes... that's Guido (Gooey-dough).

D

Django said:
WTF is an "auido".... (ow'-ee-doe) I have a cousin whose name is spelled somewhat similarly.....

Oh yes... that's Guido (Gooey-dough).

D

Sorry dyslexia is a real bitch some times . I have to use spell check for everything . Sometimes spell check can't even figure out what i am trying to say .:dontknow: Audio and video are the worst for me but I have atrocious spelling to boot. Audio ends up as auido, and video ends up as veido . One day I will post you a thread without the use of spell check and see if you can decyfer what i am trying to say . :) :) :) :) :)

I was afraid it was the amp anybody have one for sale? I would love to just upgrade everything but money is tight till the first of the year.

nodnarB:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back