Austin, Texas

LJSRT

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Was looking to start a srt club or truck club or join an existing one here in Austin Texas and advise would be greatly appreciated.

You should come to Little River/Academy Raceway in Temple when we have cooler weather and run what ya got. We like to race here in Texas ya know:D:burnout:

P.S. You joined the club........The Viper Truck CLUB of America
and the RBC aka The Red Button Club ;)

Welcome. I was just in Austin in my 10 two weekends ago. It was my first time on 6th. St. and I had a blast. I also went to Austin Speed Shop but Jesse James had just left.

Welcome. I was just in Austin in my 10 two weekends ago. It was my first time on 6th. St. and I had a blast. I also went to Austin Speed Shop but Jesse James had just left.

6th Street rocks! Much better when there is an event going on. It's like Mardi Gras in that biatch!:burnout:

Been looking for a mopar club as well. All they have in SA is the mopar lx club. There strict about keeping it lx mopar. So yeah if yall find something let me know. Thankd

The LX Club here in Phoenix can't let us join, but we do joint cruz's & shows & enjoy hanging with most of the members. But it is much better when you are able to hook up with other SRT's or SRT-10's. Most people don't have a clue about our trucks & I get tired of trying to explain it to them. Just another reason this forum is so necessary.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back