Brake pedal - may buy new
Center console piece - may buy new

Looking for auto conversion parts for an 06 let me know price. No trades

Transmission - may get local
Flexplate
Column and linkage

I am in the process of doing a 6 speed conversion. I have all the pieces you need off my 06 with 60K miles, except the center console bezel.

I am in the process of doing a 6 speed conversion. I have all the pieces you need off my 06 with 60K miles, except the center console bezel.

Alright as soon as you have everything together. send me a pm with price of what you got. I know I can get a core transmission for a good price and a buddy of mine builds my transmissions.

to the both of you !

Dont Forget the "underdash" harness from RC to QC !

Solves a lot of Problems in the electrics:D

to the both of you !

Dont Forget the "underdash" harness from RC to QC !

Solves a lot of Problems in the electrics:D

That's right. I've heard about the reverse lights and other things not working because of that. Thanks for the reminder man.

I've got the wiring diagrams and pigtails to build a harness. Ive build a few before for customer cars and a couple of my own I've done. I'll create a conversion thread my goal is to be as close to OEM as possible and still have the ability to go back to the T56.

I've got the wiring diagrams and pigtails to build a harness. Ive build a few before for customer cars and a couple of my own I've done. I'll create a conversion thread my goal is to be as close to OEM as possible and still have the ability to go back to the T56.

Let me know what you would like to then. My number is below.

Anyone have a picture and part number for the spacer between engine and transmission.?

Looking for auto conversion parts for an 06 let me know price. No trades

Transmission - may get local
Flexplate
Column and linkage

I have a trans also in my basement from an 05 Quad (Think they are alike)
I know 1st gear plates are shot and I may not be able to find the governor pressure sensor or solenoid (had a new one but sent to tuner to swap mine.)

No Torque converter also but I assume you are building based on the setup :). Lemme know if you need!

do you still need the spacers?

Still trying to find info, the pictures from the dealer do not show any spacer plate between the engine and transmission.

I have a new center console piece and a used brake pedal assembly so far.

Last edited:
I have everything if you need to go to auto, text me 6319603151 trans, plates, cooler, lines, flexplate

Do you need ECU for automatic. Have everything also parting out a 06QC.

Have trans and converter with 32000 miles B/O

Attachments

• DSCN2910.jpg
    DSCN2910.jpg
    720.4 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCN2911.jpg
    DSCN2911.jpg
    783.7 KB · Views: 42

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details