Avondale Wholesale Parts

RedSrt007

Reaction score
After talk to Patrick (aka Dragon) I personally wanted to welcome - Avondale Dodge
is a supporting vendor of VTCOA. :) :call:

Please contact Avondale Wholesale Parts for all your OEM parts and Mopar Accessory needs! :rock:

Tell Patrick your from the VTCOA to get your discount!

Contact Information :

Avondale Dodge
10101 w papago freeway
avondale, az 85323

Direct number is 623.298.1183
fax number 623.925.5788
my e-mail is [email protected]

Thank You

RedSrt007

thank you

yes
thank you to everyone on the site. this site and everyone involved in the site is great.

we can offer any Dodge Chrysler Jeep Kia Suzuki Mitsubishi and Subaru OEM parts at a discounted price or if you just need information please call, pm or e-mail me.

anything i can help with please ask.

thank you
:rock:

Viper badges-------Dragon :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: Let the peep's know you have them. If you sell them, they will come :D :dancing:

RedSrt007 said:
After talk to Patrick (aka Dragon) I personally wanted to welcome - Avondale Dodge
is a supporting vendor of VTCOA. :) :call:

Please contact Avondale Wholesale Parts for all your OEM parts and Mopar Accessory needs! :rock:

Tell Patrick your from the VTCOA to get your discount!

Contact Information :

Avondale Dodge
10101 w papago freeway
avondale, az 85323

Direct number is 623.298.1183
fax number 623.925.5788
my e-mail is [email protected]

Thank You

RedSrt007

dammit i just ordered my bedmat and srt-10 decal through them, figures good company though sent my stuff out right away once i emailed him

First of all I have to say Thank You Dragon. I did a transaction with you, and it was perfect! You did just what you said you would do, just when you said you would do it. On top of that he sent me a present (which he certainly did not have to do), Thank you. Then, well after the transaction was done and over, he sent me a gift for me and my son, again thank you. Dragon you are a special person, you give way more to people than you have to. I can not say Thank You enough. I promise I WILL use your services EVERYTIME I can! I highly suggest all our members call Dragon for your Mopar needs, I know I will.

Bill.

dam bill i got a warm fuzzy feeling now. :) and please let me know how that beast runs when you install the cam.

thanks again to everyone

heck yes there are a ton of patricks. lol

all of you guys rock. :rock:

Welcome and thank you for being a Vendor here.

Patrick,

A warm welcome to you from me, and thank you for making more Dodge/Mopar parts available to the forum members at a discounted price. It is very nice to have you aboard as a Vendor.
The good things that have already been said about you and your establishmant make it obvious that you are an asset to us.
Please enjoy yourself here and have fun.

Jack

I did business with these guys a year ago off E-bay and serivce was great. Glad to them on board.

hey man you ever get those tires mounted? wondering how they did.

eddie102870 said:
hey man you ever get those tires mounted? wondering how they did.

If by mounted you mean stacked up in the garage then yes. No, they are sitting in the garage. I'm trying to figure out how much tread is left on mine. Are you sure one had a hole in it? I looked (not real hard) and didn't see anything.

just going by what mopower told me i didnt see one either easiest way to find it is on the inside of the tire. man it would be nice to go to bakersfield this weekend. i gotta work so its out of the question for me. let me know when you get them on and how they do.

eddie102870 said:
just going by what mopower told me i didnt see one either easiest way to find it is on the inside of the tire. man it would be nice to go to bakersfield this weekend. i gotta work so its out of the question for me. let me know when you get them on and how they do.

Will do and thanks again.

Welcome guys...I've purchased from you before and the transaction went great!!!

AVONDALE DODGE

Guys (dragon) or patrick of avondale dodge is a 10 to deal with i have dealt personaly with him as i live in the phoenix area.this guy will hook you up and delivers what he says cant say enough good about the dealing ive had with him !!!!! just purchased the charger srt8 super bee from them BAD A** car thanks patrick,and thanks for the hats.

thanks venom10 and you have a fast bad a#$ truck. send me pics of when you get the strips done.

thanks man

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back