avondale

BadBoyM

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
just in case you havent gotten the chance to do business with Patrick at avondale, i thought i would share my experience.....I bought a new rec navigation unit with 6 disc changer, steering wheel controls and ves plug in off ebay. Next i was off to the internet to find a bezel so the unit would fit. Seems everybody has a bezel for 05s but no 06s. Tried wifey next, no luck she has an 05, but she referred me to patrick at avondale. I checked his website and it was 348.60 (dealer wanted 415.00). Checked around and found what i thought was cheaper on another site. Sent patrick an email and he reminded me that we get 10% discount for being Vtcoa. Made him the cheapest. Not only did he pay for the shipping he stayed on the phone the entire time and walked me through the website and paypal til the transaction was complete. And if that wasnt enough followed up with an email this morning saying he already shipped it and to check for some extras in the box. I hope you all get the pleasure of buying something off him. If you dont have anything you need, pm me and i will send you a list of things you could buy me for christmas.....

rodney

If I still had my wheels I would do business with him in a heartbeat......Hell right now I cant afford to even die :D Patrick is awesome fo sho :D

Just to reinforce: Here is my xmas present sitting on my door step a few minutes ago. Thanks Patrick.:rock:

Attachments

• dcp_4437.jpg
    dcp_4437.jpg
    939.6 KB · Views: 38
Bone said:
Just to reinforce: Here is my xmas present sitting on my door step a few minutes ago. Thanks Patrick.

Boy oh Boy just what I always wanted for Christmas, a cardboard box,,,,,:idea: :D ;)

I have spoken to Patrick and he is the best.

FSTJACK said:
Boy oh Boy just what I always wanted for Christmas, a cardboard box,,,,,:idea: :D ;)

I have spoken to Patrick and he is the best.
I can send you the box if you like. :dontknow:

mcrodney said:
Tried wifey next, no luck she has an 05, but she referred me to patrick at avondale.

rodney
Wow, look what a free calendar can do :rock: :D :star: Glad the service was as great as the calendars are :dancing:

Bone said:
I can send you the box if you like. :dontknow:

Whowie-Zowie that is not the best offer I have had today, but I thank you all the same.

Glad you got your parts and the gift.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back