Awesome Low Level Flying!!

It is a trip..... believe me

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

nice !

When I went to Pocono for the race 2 weeks ago, they had a KC 135 (?) tanker do the flyover..When I first saw it, it was about eye level with me..I was up near the top of the grandstands..as it flew up the front stretch of the track it was no higher than 100 ft ..there was little sound, so it seemed until it passed by me at the start finish line..Everything was drowned out after that till it made a high banked turn and flew off..man it was freakin cool..The C5s they have at Stewart airport in NY make a hell of a racket when they takeoff too..lol..A freind of mine is a loadmaster on one and got me a ride once..it was cool..

i went and did some acrobatic stuff today with a friend of mine... i love buzzing Boats over the lake!

I have seen those crazy Jet Jockeys do stuff like that before. I still don't know how they can be that stable while that close to the ground.

All I can say is that is Freaking Awsome... :)

i flew my first airplane a few weeks ago...as fun, but somewhat uneventful as it was, that right there is some awesome flying...

did you see that crazy helo vid....was that on here????

sometimes i wish i joined the airforce........:D but not really:D

bada$$ video

Haha

These guys are bad ass but the whole time I'm watching all I can think is i can shoot these guys down. Thanks you Marine Corp. haha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back