awsome product

Took the new snake skin out for spin and boy was it a spin. my KDW's just don't hold anymore. :burnout:
Still having issues with my ability to shift, 2/3 issues :driver:. I just need to work on this.
Scott I feel the intake, thanks for the product. :rock:

Great to hear Adam! :rock:
Have you bled you clutch lately? Takes about 20 mins and you should be able to nail that 2-3 :chain:
Appreciate your feedback and looking forward to your track times sir.

I do need to bleed, but finding an extra person to help is the issue. I was thinking trying my brake bleeder that I have.

I do need to bleed, but finding an extra person to help is the issue. I was thinking trying my brake bleeder that I have.

You can do it alone bro. Pump pedal slowly about 15 times. Ensure reservoir is full, go under truck and crack bleeder a few seconds and close. Repeat all above steps about 3-4 times and try your 2-3 shift sir. :burnout:

Took the new snake skin out for spin and boy was it a spin. my KDW's just don't hold anymore. :burnout:
Still having issues with my ability to shift, 2/3 issues :driver:. I just need to work on this.
Scott I feel the intake, thanks for the product. :rock:

How much of a differents did it make as I'm going to do this mod also. I've done about everything bolt on that I can do except for header, just trying to milk it for everything she has without tearing into the engine.

picture.php

new top speed of 111 in the 1/4 which is much better then when I did my 12.92.

Am I understanding correctly that you dropped 3 tenths with only the ported manifold?

Don't think he's best his PB due to the heat but he's already topped his PB trap speed nicely :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back