B-12 Chemtool

ram_vs_cougar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does any know if you can run B-12 CHEMTOOL in these trucks or is it a bad idea?:dontknow: Let me know what ya think!

Should not hurt, just a fuel injector cleaner. Don't use any oil additives in our engines!!

B-12 is great stuff... I use in my ATV,work truck ,and to clean up parts. Have yet to use in the 10 yet but should be just fine.

bigredv10 said:
B-12 is great stuff... I use in my ATV,work truck ,and to clean up parts. Have yet to use in the 10 yet but should be just fine.

Yeah I know. I been using it in my 03 Dodge, 02 cougar for some time but havent used in my 10 yet and was just wondering. I figured that it wouldnt mess anything up since its just a fuel cleaner. But just wanted to ask first to be on the safe side.

precisiondyeing said:
RXP is a far better additive. Pick some of it up.

oh ok. I may have to try some of it. Ive always used the B-12 Berryman.

We run methanol in our sprint cars which make great power but are designed to run on the stuff. Even though it still eats through anodized AN fittings.

SANTEEN said:
I've been thinking about trying this. How does it effect A/F readings? Dont want to cause a lean condition with the Paxton.
don't know,never even been on a dyno before.LOL from what i have read,it just helps the fuel to burn more effeciently by breaking the cohesion of the molecules. doesn't actually change the octane rating.

SANCHOBA said:
don't know,never even been on a dyno before.LOL from what i have read,it just helps the fuel to burn more effeciently by breaking the cohesion of the molecules. doesn't actually change the octane rating.
Sounds like it cant really hurt anything.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back