B&B Catback / Borla

TREKER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck is up at Tator's for work to be done.

Where is the cheapest place to get B&B or Borla stainless exhaust?

Left message for Sean at Roe already for pricing.

Anyone have any ideas?

someone posted a link to ebay the other day with some killer deals on Mopar headers, I would look that link up and pop on them instead of the B&B.... save 1500 or so on the headers and well they are Mopar...

Justin doesn't carry. Tony is looking into other options.

Roe is a dealer as well and when I called B&B, they said to try Sean as he gets a better price.

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
someone posted a link to ebay the other day with some killer deals on Mopar headers, I would look that link up and pop on them instead of the B&B.... save 1500 or so on the headers and well they are Mopar...

I have bassani headers installed. Looking for Catback.

How did it go on Sat? .............Chuck's good people. Oh and by the way, I have a small group of neighbors who would like to speak to "Raceboy Leadfoot":p :burnout: (PS. I love my Borla)

Went well, thanks. Truck sounded good? Already prob w wheel hub bearing according to Chuck.

TREKER said:
Truck is up at Tator's for work to be done.

Where is the cheapest place to get B&B or Borla stainless exhaust?

Left message for Sean at Roe already for pricing.

Anyone have any ideas?
roe has the best price on B&B, where i got mine thru........ :rock:

Hi moparracing. Where is that roe? I am thinking to have one either. I want the cheapest but have a good quality. :D

joemags54 said:
.............Chuck's good people.
:dito: :dito: He is the only guy that i trust to work on my CE. I'll make that 100 mile trip without a second thought.

Ended up ordering B&b system through Stinker. :rock: Should be a different truck when I get her back.

Maybe I'll swing by your house a little more often then. Say, on my way into work, on the way home, Sunday mornings (I'm easy like them). :D Sure your neighbors would appreciate it. ;)

TREKER said:
Maybe I'll swing by your house a little more often then. Say, on my way into work, on the way home, Sunday mornings (I'm easy like them). :D Sure your neighbors would appreciate it. ;)
Hooligan!!!:p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back