The Goods!!!

100_0174.jpg

100_0173.jpg

100_0198.jpg

100_0186.jpg

100_0158.jpg

100_0159.jpg

100_0160.jpg

If you guys didnt know i have an 06' and the last few pic is how off the hangers are. . . Im not complaining im just sharing the information that the hangers are off on the 06's. It is still really sturdy and i cant move it around with me pushing all my strenth on it. . . but im working on fixing it.

Truck sounds sooo amazing!!!! Like a cammed out V8 at idle! Then it screams at WOT and burbles and pops when dereving. . . its HEAVEN!!!!

oh yea and a kinda crappy pic of the smoked tail lights

100_0172.jpg

If i can get a decent camera ill try and post a video. . .

Real purrty

Did the headers go in pretty easily?

Yea, i had a lift tho. . .

Neon bro, you done a helluva job! You should be proud man that really looks great

Thanks for the kind words. . . I love this system, if you can bite the bullet on the price, it is WELL worth it IMO.

its crazy how it sounds now. . . i love it!

Im working on getting a camera.

Damn Walt, that avatar pic looks like me after having a few too many the night before.

Bill.

turbo_neon said:
I love this system, if you can bite the bullet on the price, it is WELL worth it IMO.

My exhaust is done, but out of curiosity - How big was the bite?

I know mine sounds pretty much the same way you described yours, and yeah, I love it too!:rock:

Yours looks clean enough to eat off of!!:D

Sure is purdy. Some one else had issues with the '06 hanger locations, seems they were changed slighty, probably beacuse the frame is different...:dontknow: :confused:

Hamrhead said:
My exhaust is done, but out of curiosity - How big was the bite?

I know mine sounds pretty much the same way you described yours, and yeah, I love it too!:rock:

Yours looks clean enough to eat off of!!:D

Right at 4 big ones!

Really love it tho.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back