B&B Headers installed?

turbo_neon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone got any pics of the B&B's installed on the truck? Also any reviews on them. . . cause i bought them and i just want to hear someone say they sound good and butt dyno increase. As in my signiture i bought the full b&b system and was wondering if anyone else did the same?

Thanks for your time,
Jake

well as also said in the sig. . . 3 weeks back order so ill have them in a couple weeks if that is pretty accurate back order time.

But belive me ill post the pics as soon as they come in. . . also im going to have them ceramic coated as soon as i get them so thats some more time they want be on.

(ps i got pics of my truck on the newbie thread, got my tint and smoked tails today. . . post pics when i wash her)

Last edited:
Black SRT10

I have the entire B&B system and am extremely pleased with the sound and quality. I also had my headers coated. I would recommend retorquing after initial warm up then after brief driving and after 1 week and periodically thereafter. You will find the sound addicting so plan on running a little more RPM. They build the systems as they are ordered I also waited 3-4 weeks, but there word is good and they have always delivered what they promised when they promised. Jason J

Could you post some pictures of what the headers look like installed? Also do you think you would get better bolts if you had to do it over again?

Thanks,
Jake

Bump! Man its pretty dead on the forums today. . . of course its when im most bored at work! :D

turbo_neon said:
Could you post some pictures of what the headers look like installed? Also do you think you would get better bolts if you had to do it over again?

Thanks,
Jake

Summit has the Stage 8 locking bolt set for $55. Probably good insurance. PN 8909b.

Ditto on the pics Jason:top:

Welcome to the RBC Jason. Post some pics of your hotrod bro!! Anybody that drops the big coin for the BB system has got a nice truck.......and should share!!! LOL

patrick

As soon as mine come in ill snaps some pics of them. . . until then Jason needs to get his camera out and start snapin!!!

Anybody heard the Borla vs the B&B?? I have Borla but I have a broken baffle in a muffler.....any comparisons? I dont like the MF....I like the flowmaster setup kinda

FedEx tried to deliver something today, but nobody was here to sign for it. Could my exhaust be here early???? You didn't get any packages today, did you neon?

Fingers crossed

Blakewilder said:
Anybody heard the Borla vs the B&B?? I have Borla but I have a broken baffle in a muffler.....any comparisons? I dont like the MF....I like the flowmaster setup kinda

Blake I have had the Borla, the Flowmaster and now the B&B....

You can't have a $40k motor and a $399 exhaust....go with the B&B.....sounds like a power boat......

No i didnt get anything delivered but thursday it will only be 2 weeks since i ordered. . . Make sure you at home when they try and deliver it toay (maybe)!!! Go ahead and lay your camera out too!!!!

Alright - a little peeved right now. It was my cat-back that came, they delivered it on Saturday. Brought the truck in to work today to do the install- found the BB muffler has flanges, stock muffler is slip fit. Also, the inlets on the stock muffler seem much further apart than on the new, so even if I find some flanges, I don't think they'll line up. What the hell?!?!?! The BB website specifically states that all their systems are direct bolt-ons. Anyone installed a B&B catback - how'd it go?

Last edited:
RatMotor said:
Alright - a little peeved right now. It was my cat-back that came, they delivered it on Saturday. Brought the truck in to work today to do the install- found the BB muffler has flanges, stock muffler is slip fit. Also, the inlets on the stock muffler seem much further apart on the new, so even if I find some flanges, I don't think they'll line up. What the hell?!?!?! The BB website specifically states that all their systems are direct bolt-ons. Anyone installed a B&B catback - how'd it go?

I don't know I have the B&B mids.....they obviously mate up....?....Don't know why they would say it is a bolt on...?

B&B's

Did the install on a friends truck,pretty easy install,would buy better bolts,we installed the whole system front to back, has a real good sound,and feels like a good gain in power.
Bill

Better bolts for the header flanges, or the whole system?

Anyways, got a response from B&B tech, says they have an adapter to attach their system to the stock mids, and they are sending it to me. Why this isn't included in the kit in the 1st place, who knows. I intend to do the whole system eventually, just dont' want to drop $2k+ on the headers and mids right now.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back