B&B mid pipes?

turbo_neon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright sorry to be makin new threads but there isnt anything abou the b&b mids that i found on here and the other SRT forums im locked out of for some gay reason. I was curious what peoples feedback were from the midpipes as far as bolting up the the stock manifolds. Dose it bolt right up to any aftermarket cat-back without modification or just to their own? Any input on this would be great, also where is a good place to order b&b because i have bought one of there cat backs for a lot less at one online store, which is closed now.

Thanks for all the great help guys

The mids bolt right up to the stock manifolds but only bolts up to their cat back....

10 minutes to cut off the rear flange so you can weld it up to any 3" catback....

Got 18rwhp and 29ft lbs our of my B&B mids.

You can cut off the flanges as mentioned or cut off the inlets to the Magnaflow and weld new 3" sections with flanges to marry up to the B&B's (helps for future removal)

Got a great price on mine from Roeracing.

They are beautiful mids....adds a little bling to the underside ;)

You have to buy the oem B&B mids for the RC or QC specifically...or you when end up like me with a extra set that fit their headers...

turbo_neon said:
so will the oem b&b mids fit the stock catback?

No, you will have to do some minor exhaust work to match the mids up to the stock catback. The only thing that "bolts" up to the B&B's is the B&B catback.

Is the piping on the B&B catbacks chromed? I was wondering how you can weld the piping of the catback to the B&B mids.

RedRamRules said:
Is the piping on the B&B catbacks chromed? I was wondering how you can weld the piping of the catback to the B&B mids.

Yes, they are chromed.

You can grind off the chrome if you need to weld it.

I found it was easier to customize the catback (Magnaflow) side and marry it up to the B&B's with 2 bolt flanges.

mmmmtorque said:
Yes, they are chromed.

You can grind off the chrome if you need to weld it.

I found it was easier to customize the catback (Magnaflow) side and marry it up to the B&B's with 2 bolt flanges.

You got any pics of what it looks like with your customization?

yes i would love to see that as well to visualize how much acctual fab work there is

greatone61 said:
You got any pics of what it looks like with your customization?

I have some extra "modifications" on mine due to some issues I had with my Gibson headers matching up to the B&B's . (not a problem with the stock or Bassani Manifolds)

My wife is in pre labor right now , so probably wont get a chance to take pics for a couple of days. Will be off to the hospital before the morning ;)

Don't think they are chrome.....I think they are just polished SS...but could be wrong.....:dontknow:

Last edited:
RedRamRules said:

As per b&b, they are ceramic coated and not chromed....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back