B&B or JMB catless mid pipes

Txram13

Reaction score
trying to decide which one is best for me i have magnflow cat backs i noticed B&B were not as pricey as jmb i want easy install & better sound i live in a county with no emissions test

I have the JMB's, got them used for $275 shipped, how much are the B&B??????? and are they for their headers only or OE manifolds?????

cheapest i found were around 350 shipped jmb are 474 shipped oe manifold

The Billy Boat factory is about three miles from me here in Phoenix. If you go in he will personally take you for a tour of the plant. Do you want the headers or the whole system? Call him toll free at 888-228-7435 & tell him what you want & he will tell you how much it is going to cost. His website will also help you figure out what you might need & prices. Billy Boat Performance Exhaust,The Leader in Performance Exhaust Technology.. Belanger Performance Headers & Exhaust is also here in Phoenix. I know a lot of guys have their system. Good Luck with you search.

I have JMB mid's, no cats, to stock manifolds. I had my welder add a flange to the muffler end of the mid pipe and flange to the inlet of the B&B muffler. The rest of the exhaust is stock.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back